[syndicate] Re: FUN NEW MEDIA ART?

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Tue Sep 9 01:01:15 CEST 2003

08.09.2003 22:08:23, "Fr. M." <fmadre at free.fr> wrote:
>At 17:08 08/09/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>>The FUN show and competition has just started and the deadline is November
>>15th. Two more works will then be rewarded with 2000 Euro and donated to
>>another cutting-edge  art collection. So get started and upload works to the
>>FUN show.
>
>no.
>
>f.

DEAR SIR
Compliments of the season.Grace,Peace and love. Please hereby accept my
submission of this email to your show and competition and to be donated to
another cutting-edge art collection in addition to l'oeuvre syndicate and e. So
get started right away and upload the 2000 Euro to account number 9100.21.09838,
storebrand, norge, as soon as possible. I remain yours faithfully and trust your
full confidence in these matters.

Title: no.f.on. / please be serious
Upload: port 110
Producer: noemata.net

Best regards & varma helsingar,
B. Temsin Matronim

PS.
How is the "./"[1] doing at thirdplace, uploaded since three weeks? There were
some errors in that particular financial transaction involved (in the simple
money transfer protocol session), could you please resend the amount as it
didn't arrive properly, and hasn't, yet, and excuse my apologies for not
receiving any. I'm not a spammer. Please, be serious.

PPS. In case and in catch you're not inclined to regard this submission of my
submission as serious, please accordingly accept it as fun and hence submission.
All the same, in case you can read this.[2]

__

[1] "./"
http://anart.no/sympa/arc/syndicate/2003-08/msg00192.html

[2] Returned mail: Local configuration error
----- The following submission had permanent fatal errors -----
no.f.on. / please be serious
553 submission. config error: submission loops back to me (FUN problem?)
554 submission(submission)... Local configuration error

lumber [log]
isbn 82 92428 05 4