questions

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 7 16:50:48 CEST 2003

questions

:::deaths? does god demand sacrifices? is there a true god and a true
:other mathematics on other worlds or in other universes? are we alone?
why

discovered this? are mathematics and physics intimately related? are there
:created god? why are we born into knowledge of our own deaths and who
:why is there something rather than nothing? if god created the world, who
:humans want to control the thoughts and actions of other humans? are
there :would god ever visit us? is there a god? are there angels? demons?
does

demand sacrifices? is there a true god and a true religion? why do
all:insights into the future? do animals comprehend their own deaths? does
god:will humanity survive? is it possible to defeat death? do humans
have:into existence? can we ever know ourselves?:the universe? why is
there being rather than non-being? is non-being the

physics solve the ultimate problems of the universe?  what existed before
way? why do we value our species above all others? does altruism
exist?:why are we given the gift and curse of language? is language innate
in any:why is there being rather than non-being? is non-being the non- of
being?:ever know ourselves?:ever know ourselves?

does language reify events and processes and things into existence? can we

___