[syndicate] Re: Re: "A Small Note"

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 7 16:35:06 CEST 2003

I'd actually suggest you do cancel, unless you're ready for far too many
Madonna videos; as you know, they're decaying corpses themselves, never
risque but big RIAA bucks for everyone except you and me - alan

http://www.asondheim.org/ http://www.asondheim.org/portal/
http://www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt
Trace projects http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/index.htm
finger sondheim at panix.com