We'd love to have you back

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Sep 1 00:02:11 CEST 2003

>Dear Claudia:

tears in my eyes this morning

>In case you've been meaning to renew your Rhizome membership
>but just haven't gotten around to it yet, this is a quick note
>to say that we'd love to have you back.

I am such a sensitive person

>We have had to cut back our staff and overhead to reduce costs,
>but we remain committed to our core programs. We now have
>almost 1,000 art works in the ArtBase archive and we recently
>redesigned our web-based threaded discussion interface, making
>it easier to follow and participate in conversations.

and so compassionate, too

>Times are tough for just about everybody. If you can't afford to
>make a $5 contribution,
>please remember that our web site is free
>to all on Fridays.
>
>But if a gift of $5 or more is within your reach, we could sure use
>your support. You can renew your membership today at
>http://rhizome.org/support/?a=6.

how much are the artists' contributions worth to your artbase ?

>By the way, if you've forgotten your password, you can have it mailed
>to you at http://rhizome.org/preferences/password.rhiz
>
>Warm regards,
>
>The Rhizome Crew

which would not exist without the contributions from artists.
unlike you, they do not earn ten thousands of dollars a year
through you. or do they ?

>P.S. If you still have an account in good standing, you are probably
>receiving this email because you used to have multiple records in our
>system.

there was a delete button missing, almost two years ago, I guess