1246

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 21 03:40:29 CEST 2003

  176  more Kismet-Sep-0
  189  mv zz ipkg/zz.txt
  297  4~mv zti85emu_73<
  422  telnet panix .com
columns. Split finishes.
        storm striations
        partners. joined
freeing init memory: dsk
On the Organization and Disorganization of Files
in this poem i am placing one word after another
this stanza has good socialness but would rather
huddling against the trees i wait to disappear -
huddling against the trees i wait to disappear -
t+egold- ng.com USER w 5UNICK L911l +kGs :HT\hxA
"The vileness that destiny has pressed upon you?
"This is a paper copy."ath thou dost confound me
"This is a paper copy."ath thou dost confound me
"This is a paper copy."ath thou dost confound me
"This is a paper copy."ath thou dost confound me
This will help you Clara Kimball j|deforf|lgelse
This will help you Clara Kimball j|deforf|lgelse
being?:ever know ourselves?:ever know ourselves?
my writing is filled with irresponsible language
   before and after Auschwitz were separated ...
   Bush announced the appointment of an attorney
   Bush said he was well aware of that fact. ...
   Bush announced the appointment of an attorney
   Alberta researchers reeling from grizzly bear
   PETA Screens Slaughter for Restaurant Patrons
kernel command line: root=/dev/mtdblocki mem=tim
   wings of desire will keep us flying for eternity. im riding on a wave
   eternity. headline: wings of desire, word count century irradiated by
   desire will keep us flying for eternity. wings of desire will keep us
   me. wings of desire will keep us flying for eternity. wings of desire
   will me. wings of desire will keep us flying for eternity. smh.com.au
   reflect on what see details great buy buy wings of desire [import] to
leaves that its leaves body its roaming body while roaming at while rest
forever troubled in flight troubled foster to absence foster eternal and
leaves that its leaves body its roaming body while roaming at while rest
forever troubled in flight troubled foster to absence foster eternal and
<admin at duma.gov.ru>: host ns.gov.ru[194.226.80.77] said: 555 sorry, your
This program must be run under Win32 UPX0 UPX1 UPX2 1.08 UPX! QSVW _^[Y]
 !&MIME-Version+1.0 -Type: qltip /jx9;b y="x l{pla ransfo ~FDeV f 1 ,/Aw
I8rw Exv nLor 1vir [?e> + 500 ;l(/f amC+ o}+/dN ElGta \wit{ \*.* .htmwab
 /*F egB\h \["ES Es\C 8\R` g at w- vxP/ mpGlob alAl Dele eIoVrol f%hN{,[TXH
chemical grains come to infiltrate my existence, i will become thing, no
can hear the gnawing, so far the hearing hasn't gone, what they call the
particles, these chemical grains come to infiltrate my existence, i will
the i"This is a paper copy."a of what kyb!npho o kheap o :  d "This is a
see what we want to see? is there an afterlife? are ghosts real? :should
major impetus behind salvaging the rain forest? is wholesale slaughter a
our concerns with a fundamentally meaningless universe? are we motivated
BSSID00:80:C8:B5:2A:92/BSSID SSIDbrfny/SSID BSSID00:06:25:0F:73:8A/BSSID
BSSID00:A0:F8:37:08:C7/BSSID SSIDbrfny/SSID BSSID00:06:25:0F:73:8A/BSSID
client-data42/client-data client-datasize2100/client-datasize data0/data
gzeal... mu gab hi trap -- Des Zion... Zan dzei ramkin Nguyen Maeatnag ,
language is absurdly melded. look, i read the eighteenth century as well
   Bush and Adorno at ./looply.pl line 32 $ ./looply ./looply.pl "Adorno
putative tissue-specific factor in Wingless signaling. Flaps are used to
... results. This will enrich the split samples with abnormal slides and
of twisty little passages, all alike. You are in a maze of twisty little
a maze of twisty little passages, all alike. You are in a maze of twisty
little passages, all alike. You are in a maze of twisty little passages,
are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike. You are in a maze of
different. You are in a little maze of twisting passages, all different.
twisty passages, all different. *message in second maze "This is not the
snatches your treasure and vanishes into Do you need help getting out of
smoke, groups perhaps men of somewhere, men you somewhere, might you see
buffalo in the distance, grass and sedge, signs of smoke, perhaps groups
ttysa on saaaii uarta (irq ae)ttysr on saaaii uartr (irq an), using irda

___