[syndicate] "A Small Note"

Eduardo Navas eduardo at navasse.net
Sat Sep 6 11:23:28 CEST 2003

Hello Alan,

I do think your text was interesting, and my response was  a round about way
of saying that the sarcasm was not quite sarcastic enough...

Funny that you got a similar response on nettime from N Jett:
http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0309/msg00027.html

Like I said, I did not quite feel the punch line.  Good stuff regardless.

best,

Eduardo Navas