The Opera series of the movement-moment of the Diva

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Oct 30 00:58:01 CET 2003

The Opera series of the movement-moment of the Diva

A series of still images remade on the Zaurus from already issued images
in the http://www.asondheim.org/portal/.nikuko directory.

These are reformed in the http://www.asondheim.org/portal/ directory as
Opera png & jpeg, 22 in all, ordered in terms of broadcast and
disturbance.

What can I say beyond the Victor Frankenstein of my dreams watching his
creature at the edge of the ice, expiring first, the creature tending
towards self-immolation, the incandescent symbol reminiscent of Flaubert's
St-Antoine at the beginning and end of his salvation.

All these males, Elizabeth already on the pyre, everyone ready for a good
time. At the Zaurus prompt, it's like the Image Magick prompt, it's like
the stage prompt, the proscenium shuddering furiously in its tendency
towards distance. People are so small here shuddering.

___