\\ ma!ntenansz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 26 23:57:57 CET 2003

joshua goldberg

>the art and science of pointless bitching.

the art and science of facts      [your fixation with "bitch" "bitching" etc is  _________
                                   vis a vis zicarelli's fixation with "shit" "bullshit" etc
                                   vis a vis ralske's fixation with "[?]"

>even ferraris rust.

in fact ferrari did not utilize rust protection until
early 80's hence classic ferrari's could rust much more than period econo-boxes.
fragility is one of the many attribute which exotics (auto) owners adore.

most ferrari's aren't driven in inclement weather,
and are stored in climate controlled garages.

secondly a complete exterior restoration at ~$15k, every 10 years,
is 1/10 the typical maintenance costs.

aber  "Dear  ....
       We look forward to welcoming you in Le Mans next July"

>joshua goldberg

relax kriket.
this is so imperceptible slow it will hardly hurt
you and the modular [ie. outdated] copy paste survival addicts [eg. dekam. ralske. zicarelli. etc supermarket shoppers]

nn - the scheme of things