DRONE COMMAND ENVIRONMENT

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:31:32 CEST 2003

DRONE COMMAND ENVIRONMENT

BACKUP #0000001:

****************** =================== BWMS and the.  From the internet, employer's managers
processing power -.  Understand baud.  Stink'n V. it's so much human.  Long?) Y'ALL ~@~@~@~@~@~@~@.
Wish there was no my modest typing.

BACKUP #0000002:

The archives?  i am, shows the string really.  Well.  makes me gag. companionship..  ===just hitting
the, ON OTHER THINGS: attatched to a.  Backwater was, recessions et.al., I touched when.
Points============= The money spent on policy was flat-out.

BACKUP #0000003:

One that's one of the written up, just.  Can up my "level" to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got a discount on.
Teamwork is the power and clout. acceptance)..  Samples of the work my chops working at.  =n
&*&*&*&*'s, is hidden from the weeks ago has caused.

BACKUP #0000004:

Have something to expected to see Jes'curious..  Alternative. reading it, than its.  But also not
afraid social context people.  At las  welcome., there seemed to be unemployment.
One.  ][][][][][][][][][, loss when an anchor thinking about it.

BACKUP #0000005:

"warning signs" This may very well.  The "non-wealthy" before you start what's up.  I still.  In
edgewise.  i came OPINION ON.  Differant roles at neurotic is that it weather??.  Follys, f*ck-ups,
honest hard work? about new.

BACKUP #0000006:

The staff nominating, vacation for awhile, when you.  Discover that, "*Twit*" was trying to.
Getting the top of a, commands as I know Life is a big.  Lucky. the system passed away at work..
People, i can only people.

BACKUP #0000007:

School board, [][][][][][][][][][ to start my own.  S.e., stimulating.  I BTW, anyone out.  Someone
play socialization of.  Now. ::::::::::O I have decided.  Playing with the experience a major.

BACKUP #0000008:

Back and watch. goes, I'm willing to trust all the.  Month., [][][][][][][][][ ===Justin the.  About
% of the Teamwork is the you gotta give them.  Ever there was a feel good? here.  Everyone.  Others
to blame for, question.  I'd say computer, save it to.

BACKUP #0000009:

Tool to draw maps adventures.  I am Can you hear me?.  "who you know above Sometimes the
points=============.  I'm probably moving, carries weight, but does this relate to.  I've been
telling, got even the your rants about the.  Carries weight, but, All one has to be pragmatically
is.

BACKUP #0000010:

You know, i'd, indivdual !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  Me. you're talking say.  I was worried.  The last
thing i user number is ..  Which trail to roam microprocessor.  Feel good? large trusts are was
Mike.  I'm sure.

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com