[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Oct 22 22:36:57 CEST 2003

>  >Dear Dr.
>>
>>if you are still interested in computational intelligence (i.e.,
>>When you will renew your
>>Renewing online at
>
>Solely interested in Ferrari's. girls + mo\nu\ments

got some new keys
this morning I opened the stove
it is heating time
and found some guns in there
the caretaker alarmed
said they were only for frightening shots
one for color bullets
he said
I should put them them into a plastic bag
and then into the garbage can.

not sure

>>We look forward to serving you this year and for years to come.
>

>                      -.-

was thinking perhaps I could serve you

a lifetime

                                                                ( nee,
also, nee etc .. (10x) said Harald  [as not .us citizen with German
roots, name indicates age 40+], who I met on the staircase, in
Karlsdorf one can live for the same rent in the Green ... and went
back into his apartment )