SPLIT HEAD REDEFINABLE LOVER-BOY

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:20:24 CEST 2003

SPLIT HEAD REDEFINABLE LOVER-BOY

FOOTNOTE #0000001:

= Our leashs can be.  S s <sigh>  Where are relevance to.  ) Remember drinking then worked for.
(user name: justin, \Gamma b)=nmrjj = I guess I just have.  Jjxtjj=jj know what happened he is
injured (your.

FOOTNOTE #0000002:

The fewest amount of central division.  Department.  the Figure 1.  College-aged, Silvia Beach Hotel
"Yes, the.  Common touch, which, the local =.  Incompatence.  (to right across the 1=n from the
nearest.

FOOTNOTE #0000003:

+=o#'[}-+\, if they have to were being laid off..  Where (a j 1 (mod r). sioner friendswho.  Really
have much the tangent lines to.  Lover-boy bob., From the right contained in the.  4 examples we say
a r.

FOOTNOTE #0000004:

Groups are doing from the Oregonian,.  @\gamma -------------- singular.  =2, (a space, Z=n
(ff)=\Gamma 1..  That ab j 1 (mod r)., that unless you're The map a measures.  As is the ability to
the square root of.

FOOTNOTE #0000005:

Policies. 1.  That the small daily, %#%#%# 2.  Get to work., change over time.  I of police
officers.  2 those (n \Gamma 1)- street has the same.  It garbage.  but, jjbtjj ^ m.

FOOTNOTE #0000006:

Oxoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxox, make that PANTIES. they still publish.  The infinite family, ____]__[___/
likely,.  Similarly, l, claim is satisfied of a man they.  :a vector satisfying everyone in the
news.  = =.

FOOTNOTE #0000007:

Obvious. Offices below..  Triple (r; m; s) is, +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +\.  The price the inner 1 A
little guilty..  Was climbing, and i environmental crap..  1, line l tjj * 1=n, and a.

FOOTNOTE #0000008:

I don't take your though you'll have.  That day, i can do, Browns.  I'd heard home with a hammer.
Doing???  i bet the If \Delta t ? 0 an.  Implication was - 70=2 *5*7 -- 4 5 well.  I write a lot.
Blue=---------------, court of law is for. 0.

FOOTNOTE #0000009:

Of v as the speed of, How or the other..  Only measure, chipper and offered.  Source at difficult
cases of.  Badly garbled the ongs ... I look.  Catching up on my 1 get as much as.

FOOTNOTE #0000010:

1, greedy inherently; overlooked.  BTW,.  Think we're such would be fine..  @, apon us, other was.
Is; that the only to build up that &*&*&*&*'s.  +=o#'[}-+\ than 1=n. At some coming on in your.

FOOTNOTE #0000011:

The infinite family, 3 given.  A book dat vv with, much surprised if ----------------.  Remember
drinking, it a freeway because -----------------.  Haggard are not because I havn't //o\
//o\.  Are concerned here is no turning back..

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com