fw: ISIMD'04 /call

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Oct 21 19:15:56 CEST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

We, as the Visual Communication Department of
Istanbul Yeditepe University, are organizing the
"2nd International Symposium of Interactive Media
Design" between 5-7 January 2004.

ISIMD 2004 aims to be an annual meeting platform
to discuss the ongoing advances in the field of
interactive media design, new technology and
techniques in the industry and their impacts on
culture and the arts. The symposium is
accompanied by workshops and art exhibitions for
a better demonstration of the issues discussed in
the symposium. Hence the program committee of the
International Symposium of Interactive Media
Design (ISIMD) invites the submission of papers,
workshop proposals and digital art wor
ks to ISIMD'04. You can find the details of the
symposium in our website
http://isimd2004.yeditepe.edu.tr, which is
updated continuously.

We will be happy if you participate in our
program with your papers and/or art works. Please
note that official language of the symposium is
English, thus all submission should be made
accordingly. Please don't hesitate to inquire us
if you have any kind of question about the
symposium.

Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely Yours,

Prof.Dr. Emin Do•an AYDIN
Visual Communication Design Department Chair
Faculty of Communication
Istanbul Yeditepe University

eda at yeditepe.edu.tr