LICK MY COMPUTER/DIME-A-DOZEN CLOUDS

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:50:59 CEST 2003

LICK MY COMPUTER/DIME-A-DOZEN CLOUDS

CUMULUS #0000001:

Learning @@@@@@ : PM @@@@@ MHCC. WHEN PEOPLE.  Business, and of K each!! graphics for.  Tk,
mathematical formuas DINGY, ET AL?.  J 1(mod 11). multiplying both, for the machines claims for.
Core-, programs (executable Coming soon for the.

CUMULUS #0000002:

Macro-assembler A COMPUTER? CAN'T faster than.  Him down he admited hear from a Pascal BY THE
AVERAGE.  - it turns out that, 34 ===================.  - yes so far it is, }{}{} \Gamma 2.
Therefore, their product, 341, must divide 2.  Version hardly worth WHY IS COBOL AND/OR 2.

CUMULUS #0000003:

Software for them {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{.  You out.  ~i believe MINIMAL. I HAVE ALSO It does have some.
Mildly humerous tha, end as with their.  Drives that are software was done on @x.  Boards. they will
software!), so how register access more.

CUMULUS #0000004:

******************* ..........by a semi- production.  Also has ////////////////////.  Superior
****************.  Groundhog^^^^^^^^^^ **************** anyway..  Ray of ...

CUMULUS #0000005:

Such as, k+1 PC, although it does.  Computers 'big CREW IS IN :::::::::::::::::::.  Graphics for Its
so simple I love.  Such as apple and, Atari than there is LANGUAGES AND.  By the way, the ).

CUMULUS #0000006:

Curious.  how does a REAL NEAT 341.  Wither and chill, add-ons for these changing BASICs' is.  J
2(mod 11) and it follows that 11j2, " ur ein zu P PROGRAMS FOR THE.  =(2 2 'cause.  Can lick your i.

CUMULUS #0000007:

*********, standard, are something for the.  Salt doesn't have =a\Gamma q procedural.  A computer
that keyboard. Well you than any computer.  Shelf atari comes, what i'm doing. understand all the.
Trs. WITH TIRES!', I.

CUMULUS #0000008:

_____, money: I (or someone keyboard(I'm talking.  Curious.  how does a, production against each
other.  Besides, i've got TO THE OLD CREW?.  Graphics system in, it than the Atari FROM IDAHO?.  The
atari comes, M gegeben durch make something.

CUMULUS #0000009:

Bud. tell me WAS INDEED NOT FLAT..  Wrong. i CREW.  FOR THEY ARE M.  Came away with poor suckers or
someone.  You've earned your =================== and r.  Modem.  any messages get saved, FORTRAN AND
COBOL.

CUMULUS #0000010:

There probably be anything for the PC..  Tinuing in this way, we can show that r same time
mathematical formuas.  Circles, or ******************* me again...... the.  Programs and, SALESMAN
TRYING TO tirade..............  =================== ALOT OF OTHER.

CUMULUS #0000011:

By the way, you LANGUAGES, AND I me again...... the.  Tenth of this in software.  Interesting
machine, and other software, BETTER GET OFF YOUR.  Microsoft basic YESTER Frankly, I don't see.
Apple can also be can match Atari to determine.

CUMULUS #0000012:

Constraints could ******************* ) Languages for.  With a tv, world, and let the
::::::::::::::::::.  J Lady was here, all ATARI).  First  months *****************.  Selecting.,
WORLD WHEN THEY COBOL AND FORTRAN.

CUMULUS #0000013:

No other machine AHEAD OF ITS TIME. even get Microsoft.  Atari. it is an AFFORD TO BUY ONE ?.
Software!), so how, SO SOPHISTICATED. A COMPUTER? CAN'T.  The golden age seems PORTLAND,.  K+1
overpriced weather and bring on.

CUMULUS #0000014:

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} manual, and a book.  + r, /////////////////// TI / with K RAM.  Screen as in the
games and Kids in *********.  Owner?? ATARI PASCAL Seien M eine komplexe Untermannigfaltigkeit von N
, sei L ein holomorphes Geradenb.  To determine =h SHIFTY, DBBS SYSOP,.

CUMULUS #0000015:

Hands of someone who There is also a ::::::::::::::::::.  There is also a, linguine). saying about
the.  Make something j 0 j a j b(mod 3). On the other hand, if to determine.  You don't have a by
the salesmen, or has now or.  That super-charged, Processor program business, to.

CUMULUS #0000016:

Computer comes with, Multiple display Well while you.  Computers. all are 1.  Will not work as,
=================== against each other.  Base, my specialty As I recall, you DON'T KNOW ABOUT.  /
really one of the IMPLEMENTATIONS OF.

CUMULUS #0000017:

=================== .yes, those little.  1, @@@@@@ Leo the Bull ANYONE WHO USES.  Owners 2
**********.  And  co-processor a separate computer.  Snow on more than saying that lack of
UNIMPORTANT COMPUTER.

CUMULUS #0000018:

@ @z .yes, those little.  Have k ram to. most, are wrong, dead is not so hot on.  "serious" . Hence,
r.  Old the games if you your Atari has. If.  While the dragon DISTRIBUTED ON! THEY (ATARI users
see.

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com