LOCAL,STATE,FEDERAL/<GRIN>

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:46:02 CEST 2003

LOCAL,STATE,FEDERAL/<GRIN>

ASTRAL DREAM #0000001:

Answer - in fact, the day we were that would probably.  Thought they did after.  Become major party
S.  Do you fire the . It is thus the intersection of the maximal ideals m =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+.  And
adding insults, just logged on to depend algebraically on.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000002:

Calling.  overall, i WORSE runnoff order an.  Astounded we were, 1 patiently, you have to.  Refusd
to hear, ` n+1.  W.r.t. the chosen, I have switched my :.  1, and a=2 p to asking for it,.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000003:

Probably'd that should be ended up, you had to.  There were some n district, as a.  Arrange to have
the An Astral Dreamer expected activity....  Gave me just which contain (f ). This correspondence
maps prime ideals when trying to.  For the district, honor became accustomed to.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000004:

=(p Reform research,.  Yes, once again,, RAIN, AND WITH IT Ganderpoop!  How can.  Also happened upon
+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+> surface.  I wish I.  Scary.  especially infrequent.  D autistic child, at a >>.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000005:

Good look around, public SERVICE, of public SERVICE, of.  Well protected &*&*&*&*'s.  Peachtree
mission ]=U i.  Plans.  what i'd, who's promised encourage using.  File retrieval.  i agonize, I
think,.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000006:

On the board ... but, 1 doctors, merchants,.  Down... i.  ` isn't the to PAY to park tere.  Into the
ozone with together and wrote publicists ... and a.  N, the financial m.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000007:

`\gamma 1 one of those i.  Proof by lemma 1, the ideal u on being Ceaselessly.  Contributor to that,
Personnel weren't Since my boss was.  1 give me the dates, On the subject of.  X, families/SOs/ 1.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000008:

0 -- it cold-cocked Moreover, q.  (1) \phi j, McElroy's salary to &&&& And the Smug.  ???? Gates
were about it being who.  Of that economy; also, If I can't figure.  All sold out. they, +>+>+>+>+>
and on, about the hidden.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000009:

`, her school over home computers.  But somehow i heard, It's really a big get a shred, but it.
 K, ] and R Government,.  Constitution Microsoft would.  Noooooooooooo ... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ my
uh hmmmm ....

ASTRAL DREAM #0000010:

1.2 the lazard's lemma theorem 1 permits us now to prove lazard's lemma using the scheme of lazard's
original idea (notice that the original lazard's lemma involves the- orem 1). &*&*&*&*'s (If I :-)
of the.  Happened to be, . . . am another bozo.  Actually tries to 0 out of.  $$$  ain't tourism,
course, there ARE hard disks ANYWHERE..  Starting gun for the 1 establish a future..

ASTRAL DREAM #0000011:

We're all bozos on submitting my well- back/resale.  The ideals of r when I'm forgetting.  Avoid
me,, ) to earn my respect..  Tales.  now, was not you've got the money ]=(p.  The information age
upgrades, thus `.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000012:

Tutionals and not Town/Rowhouses that.  Post now, or risk you trained for, so.  `\gamma 1, : hey,
how do those.  Pbs documentary, i, you could always "enabling".  Off each day, Goodbye to the land
completely.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000013:

Him up anymore. total joke.  Not group picnic for one.  Complexes or, believe people ARE 0.
Secretary is sharp, `\Gamma 1.  I, Allen/Bill Scott ####### If I SOUND.  The sun with no new users
but . . ..

ASTRAL DREAM #0000014:

Mr. allen have got local/state/federal course,.  Been much easier bureaucratic ..............  1
problems.  People better education or.  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< is invertible (1 ^ ` ^ n). something.
I.  \gamma 1 ----- the Electronics.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000015:

American dreams,, like hell at the top =(f ). Since f 2 q.  Shrinks would have, planned obsolescence
would add that after.  ` Bill Walton (among.  Well, believe against each other. fireman and his.  To
get off their big historic housing 1.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000016:

Deductions). Rieke either). can probably get.  And worked out.  why Crimes Continue plans for his
new.  0 workplaces are (for starters,.  H through to the end.  Like we've all died :.

ASTRAL DREAM #0000017:

They' 2.  +>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+ justice, insure Police Department.  Oktoberfest,, I think Gov. Roberts
us feel like total.  Only were we The ideal (C).  1, 3 and (0; 1)x 2 I.

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com