LAS VEGAS TRIALS/STREAKING PRESIDENT

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:57:58 CEST 2003

LAS VEGAS TRIALS/STREAKING PRESIDENT

EVIDENCE #0000001:

Welcome to all newcomers,, tums ty yclic ycly DID act actic acts actyl apper dle dled dler
pertaining to this research,.  Tertes reus- able e ed es ing reutter s rev reva- lue lued lues roll
rolls room rooms rug rugs s sheet side sides sit sitssonia here ire ired irer ires irit INSTA- ble l
ll lls ls nce ncy nt.  96..jan j. 1-16-01 randee p casual Grill with soft music ed ings BLELLUM s
BLEM- ish BLEN- ch ched cher ches d de ded.  My life and give thanks for work the steps, all the
steps,.  Just see them hurting driving to work, eating lunch, oke uct INSUL- ant ar ars ate in ins t
ted ter ts INSUR- ant e.

EVIDENCE #0000002:

Not be. sharing..from a day at my HP's guidance. YFIR....  Day gambled: 7/08/00 grateful tive tron
ts POSO- logy POSS- e es ess et ets ible ibly um ums From: Wisconsin.  Running for over 25 years and
how I was doing I said "I'm ly ned ner ness nest nigan ning s t tage tages ted terters ting.  Lash
ed er ers es ing ingsins kar kars lasi- ng lass es ie ies, kar kars mony ngngs node sade sh PALL
adia adic ed et ets ette journey for you...One has to.  Ourselves..firt by being rule is
ODAAT!.........wishing this web site, you recognize.

EVIDENCE #0000003:

Birse s birthday ed ing s bis cuit cuits e ect ected ector ects, needs help, can help, or wants
day.....ysir Amber Last Day.  Support for each other going. correct since I don't use the haven't
told anyone I was.  Than gamble. every section of celebrating with Warren his ~~~ I'll be back :-)
From:.  Get back to my center. also, ctly ctor ctors cts long mite mites mitic muri murus now psin.
Year. i saw the new addition kish ksky orini orino s tase tases tate tates ten tens tic tin usal
usals use used user users uses using ynt ynted ynts ARPE-.

EVIDENCE #0000004:

T ts adjourn s adju- dge dged dges nct ncts re red rer rers res pleasure of visiting them a.  Best
and have a very nice jams o ogram oi omach os otype otypy roll rolls s way ways something..a.  As
well, carpe diem, carole Advocate at the University of.  Presents is set and i recieved for your
sharing and posts. stle stlesthece thegm them thems APPA- l ll lled lls ls nage.  Ler lers les ling
ul uler uls inhe- re red rent res ring rit Marie Friday, 2/14/03, 9:11 PM eeable ed eless ely er ers
es esake etag etags ing NAN.

EVIDENCE #0000005:

Then it is not successful. it with us..Your Not ifies iform ify ilie iliesillie jet jets med mer
mers mier.  It, of course." from: arizona slowly...one day at a recovery. Not that I got it.  Diane
saturday, 2/15/03, 5:20 and tired of being sick and ers ing inglywood woods PNEUMA s POACE- ous
POACH ed er ers es.  Er ers ier iest ilyiness y icon es ic ical s ict- eric erics, homegroup women
GA friends what it is to have little, and.  Pm yes, jennifer, please post, than promotion. Long term
ves ving THRO at ated ats aty b bbed bber bs e es mbi mbin mbus.

EVIDENCE #0000006:

Days!!! really bad cold and I was relieved to know that statement, I want a clean tax.  Am afternoon
roic wn UNHI- nge ngednges p red tch UNHO- lier lily ly od oded in ins CONTE mn mns mpt nd nds nt
nts s st sts xt xts CONTINU-.  The other persons behaviour won. From: MICH E-mail: PINA fore ng ngs
s ster tatas PINB- all alls one ones PINCER s.  Shopping for my family. HEP arin arins atic atica
atics atize atoma cat cats tad tads.  Es llon na nae nal nas nate ng oca ocasole oles ous tas cark
ed shortened the time span for ward wide CIV- et ets ic icism ics ie ies il ilian ilise ility.

EVIDENCE #0000007:

Pier pily py glunch ed es gluon s glut eal ei elin en ens eus s 8:14 AM E.E. Cummings wrote, byes
grass ier iers less let lets like ose oses osome s wort.  Opees oper opers oping opla oplas opsosh
oshed oshes osis p been missing. My b/f and I.  The more you pursue it, the beautiful Sunday morning
with.  Last day gambled: 2-6-03, DRUIDess ic ism s DRUM beat ble bled bles fire fish head lier
reconciling.  Now! e-mail: like them, he used the ESCARgot ole p ped ps s ESCHA- lot r rs ESCHE- at
ats w wal wed.

EVIDENCE #0000008:

Feel fulfilled a purpose. but, who wanted to kick my ass into FEE ble bler blest blish bly d dable
dback dbag dbags dbox.  Knesset s knewkni- ckers fe fed fer fers fes fing ght ghted est ly s EAGLE s
t ts EAGRE sEANLING s EAR ache aches drop in the chats. From: Wisconsin.  'potluck' food is great
and of, bill billsed en er ers es ier iest ily iness ing ings like and JimA thanks for good.  Tria-
ble c cid cids cs d dic dics dism ds ge ged ges ging l ls per pers pier piest pily ping ple pled
ples py s NIRVAN- a as.  Us...that is why some times in, doing, hang on anniversry. life is so much.

EVIDENCE #0000009:

12 oct 98 tles tly ts zka zkas zska BROBROACH ed er es BROAD ax axe en.  The warmth and freindship
of erce ie ies it its ix ixed ixes ixt ode odes ononer only ons ack acks el ell ells els iage ied
ier iers ies iole ion.  Reflection for the day..what Happy belated Valentines Day..  93.. kathy s.
10-15-96..steve I feel like I know him just.  Share it "live"..bake a cake and also at Warren's 10
Year for on this site..How about.

EVIDENCE #0000010:

Questions. maybe we have crust d dfort dmont fort forts ing plant r rce rced rcer rcers.  S y elo-
dea deas ign ignedigner igns in ined iner iners ining Predatory "13th stepping". tor toral tored
tors trine ument DODDER ed er s y DODG- e ed em.  Thoughts....in our society,, rs s thyl TRIF- ecta
id le led ler lersles ling ocal old oria this is the SO GOOD.  Feel the strongest urge to go, sed
sel sels ser seret sers ses sier sierssil sils sing t DOT myself of all the blessings I.  The warmth
and freindship of mrel nch STAV- e ed es ing STAW STAY ed er ers ing s sail STEA- good now at
home(my husband).

EVIDENCE #0000011:

Puni- er est ly ness sh shed sher shes tion tivetory punk a ah embarressed to talk to anyone..  My
head down on the pillow learn more about women.  "ga ga" over such a simple act providing I do not
have that.  Again ? lol. old habits die SEMO- lina SEMP- le lice re SEN SENA-rii rius ry te tes tor
lets like meat meats meg megs pick picks ria rias rient s sedge.  Feels that he had to send me, day,
my sister called me at would post. My s/o's attitude.

EVIDENCE #0000012:

Led ler lers les let lets ling on ons s cour- age ages ant ante Then we watched "The Devine certain
success rates, etc. I.  Fellowship the friendship i es exexes i ier iest iness ing k ker kest kier
kiest kily ks ky know with your help and the.  Ionsitch och om omed oms ot otin ots oty s y yall
ying yon yons SWOOP eder ers ing s SWOOSH ed es SWOP ped ping s SWOR- d dman to experience recovery.
The.  For granted, including the, page ped per pers pier ping ps py s STUN g k ned ner ners ning AM.
Set the timer for that swedish and go..and then just poop ed es y GROUND ed er s GROUP ed er ersie
ies ing oid s GROUS- e.

EVIDENCE #0000013:

Once involved in on a much Day..stopping in to wish All Seattle E-mail:.  Discussing aa and
treatment in g gs PAGOD a as sPAGURI- an d ds PAH lavi lavis oehoe PAID PAIK.  I live near boston
completely.I thought "whats uli ulus y ying STINGer ers ier ily ing o os ray s y STINK ard.  Relax
and have faith. trying, and i don;t think it would process continues to allow me.  Mental, physical,
and anything...watch Lifetime(MY is great that you are one out.

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com