aged media

human being human at electronetwork.org
Thu Oct 9 20:19:11 CEST 2003

nor accept the directive which he freely offers ...
nail pulled should be as an-other, anonymous...

k28% the date
Thu Oct  9 13:35:19 EDT 2003
k41% ksh: 21: not founded
k42% ksh: 22: never found
k43% ksh: 23: not located
k44% ksh: 24: not locality
k45% ksh: 25: not present
k46% ksh: k27%: not time
k47% ksh: nor: not here now
k48% k48% ksh: I: not then now
k49% ksh: thoughts: not there now
k50% ksh: somebody: not new now
k51% Subject: now age media

every day i will write something new age.
this must surprise me, mirror on the wall.
you identify my style. break my style.
if i do not write something new age.
otherwise i i i. because i worry about my work.
because this is my my my time. i know this is my my my time.
i i i feel it in my bones. i i i will not be worth being killed.
i i i will survive because of something new age.
every day i i i will write write write my obsession.
which is to mediate something newly newest age.
to those of you, and you, and you. not me me me.

___
we.