HUMILIATION (soon 30 years)

TH thth at noos.fr
Tue Oct 7 15:58:51 CEST 2003

"- Tuesday September 30, 2003 - 17. 05. The portable "design menhir" sounds.
"tan... tan... tan... tantan..." it is the thème2merde army of Dark Vador,
that justifies its Jedi. A triple agent of female sex type prevents me that
Libé gives a teuf for the exit of their Almanac 30 years, street Béranger,
where their offices are. OK. With the base, frankly nothing with foutre -
besides this Thirst after the 12 hours for screen in the mouth with spammer,
to moderate, trasher, to animate, logger, streammer (and "to write" when I
have time) - not it is rather the article in the "Book of Temptations" which
gave me a dirty taste of ash in the mouth (not for my apple /scoop2merde: I
learned by Thibault (himself) that the text was rewritten by a Secretary of
Rédaction2merde which me wants perso of it (? ? ?) not engraves you know
well, chui maso like Costes or Nabe, I am that a roquet2merde - but for the
feedback that there was on Kant-In (with share two freelance journalists
provided well in infos or invits) everyone tuned its guitar and that
larsenné worse than in a concert of the Jesus & Mary Chain reformed with POP
in: the article is condescending rather Rive extreme left Fauchon which
treats the "hype of in haut"(19ème 18th, 20th, 10th) and on behalf of a
"Angel which burns", it was rather "an Angel roucoule at Castel". Take No
Prisoners. I bar myself in board to find Laurence Rémila for our * Media
Nostra * daily (Stupp calls me him on the fixed one...) One also does not
subdue badly the women mature.com at the edge of the channel but one remains
polished. One drinks our coffee and one walks Répu direction. One arrives at
tro-mé and I see Inès2laBarre, the livid dye, the disgusted air. It returns
from Libé, level door-crashin', it was made tèj violently: "One knows you
with your buddies of the SDH, it is not even the sorrow...." Shit. The
problem of the media it is the schizophrénia administration/team of
drafting: in general, it is the Great Variation and the fion tears and that
feels the shit which dégouline (remember the Lawsuit which Tech gave to
Chroni for a history of "logo" whereas Patrick Williams, Nicolas Santolaria
and Olivier Malnuit fought against the monopoly of the large marks with the
assistance of famous "No logo" etc.) then what Libé does the One of its book
sore with the SDH and "the newspaper of Resistance" refuses the declining
last combo Resistance @ssociale? Not but you believe that I will let pass
"that"? I want me to be even thrown and to feel this humiliation. I NEED IT.
Ines and me let us drink a half. A second agent triples telephones to me and
the code of entry gives me "Comes on behalf of Beatrice Vallaeys, I know it
well... I keep his children and I helped it for an article on Pacadis...."
Good you will have understood that it acts of Vladimir Tybin... Good that
holds of the Miracle this coup2fil. I look myself in the mirror of the roads
opposite libé. I have the air of a crevard number 021268. I rectify my look,
fout my cap in my froc, give my glasses sore, attaches my hair to shortest.
I finish the Blonde and I leave to the attak the "fortress the Vacuum". A
hostess of reception - as one would like them in the peep-show in Hustler -
asks me for my name, I give the code. OK. that rolls for it but here is a
guy of 45 measuring rods... who has the well stressed air as it is
necessary. It starts TO DISFIGURE me and make me shit while initially asking
me to deposit my "board with casters" OK. I keep my calm. One goes up
accompanied by a BLACK bouncer. I arrive for the first time in the buildings
of Release, it is very impressive... all these screens, these piles of
books, magazines, the sorter filed and stickés "BUSH", HALLYDAY "in onion
row... I think extremely of George Orwell. Arrived at the terr4$$, a little
world: younger vioks and which have the air vioks: costumes ties style
Patrick Bateman. that been able direct of the 4$$: "it is a teuf
Barber-Magazine or koi?" It take the arm to me as if I had stolen
chaipaskoi. The "right to return" can be... It asks whether it recognizes
me. It - Great Class - it balance "Listen... I do not know... I am not
physioooooo..." (know this under-trade to serve the large-trades: RP stars,
etc...)je "I answer come on behalf of Vladimir Tybin..." Bang. the safe
sighs, the muscles of the derche are slackened, I to him fouterais well DR.
(rectal bog manganese) direct but I remain polished and I say thank you
"Madam" like one learned to me at the school from hypocrisy. Finally arrived
to here me is this whore of terr4$$ has. I telephone to Pierre Chanson
immediately, asks him to send the code under the identity Jude 4$$.... that
rolls: Pierre knows the music then I demolish my catogan, mets my "glasses
black of sight of night" and the P.A.R.I.Superman cap (red and black). I
recognize Jean-max Collard de Culturama ex Inrocks which also telephones
him... * it knows me well * but when it sees me arrived, immediately it is
barred at the end of the terrace and I am it like an old pox... I however do
not insist. I have taff: Toscani is there with his/her fair daughter.
Blablablatère with a black which has the air of the sucker. I take two cuts
of champ', puffs out settees... I withdraw a light pleasure to be "there"
whereas normally I do not have anything with foutre "there", I place myself
beside the VRP of the pre$$ well thinking to test pécho the scoop2merde.
They disfigure me: with my look2barge, I make task in the Table. It is
already that. I speak with a journalist who says to me that oldest of the
team... No were not invited how. I continue to pass everyone to the scanner
but no true people, it is tristounet, the sight is beautiful, not zik, the
night fall and Nobody thought of putting lustring tool. It is pathetic:
these people do not know the direction of the Festival. Emmanuel Poncet
challenges me. One speaks about file CREVARDS IN FRANCE in Teak I love the
guy immediately. He teaches me that Nicolas Santolaria is a trans... fuge of
Libé and that he had foutu the Brothel for a good reason at the time... that
had divided the drafting forever. Bravo Nico now is necessary to continue in
Technikart... I see arriving Jade Lindgaard ("Acts Pop" in Culturama
ex-Inrocks and always none article on the SDH... Ben yes it is very
political left spectacular caviar)retrouver his/her darling (a ex of Chloé
Delaume/naaan it is not MBK! ! ! , another.../It does not recognize me/not
the glance of the killer Jade... I would recognize July in SDF. Here it
is... bronzed... always blabala well to him... I continue to drink, with
Re-drinking by hoping for péter leads... Arrive Simon Madeleine accompanied
by a small fair chick "of which I forgot the first name" hair short, small
glasses, black ultra-short skirt... Immediately, sexual flow passes between
us two... I come from there to make him kisses foot ankle - it surely wets
in its panties lace.... - It for a long time knows me via Internet on the
list olalaparis and it knows also Frederic Madre (...)"are to You a myth
guy! ! ! " Suck Suck Suck i' m famous? NIET. "did Ah ouais? chui especially
a crevard which does not have a round ". The VIP scan us when I make him a
love bite with ankle. The tone of "the hunger of evening" is given: one
starts to recruit fresh flesh for an orgy sadomaso at it... One discusses
with a small ultra-bandaging chick real tomboy rolled well as a Jean cuts
low and escarpins2merde - I located it since a small moment with his small
navel "Ego-trip, artist without work". Fuck. It is maquée with an idiot
looké dandy 90' S. I find myself in the john with Simon and the fair chick.
I him insane the hand in the entrejambe while it sniffe of C It struggles, I
know that it is a sadomasochistic-maso mistress then I reverse the vapor, I
take it with force and raises it, made mine take it by behind. It mouth "YES
YES" I gained. I bar myself. Live humiliation. On sale everywhere."

srce = http://www.hermaphrodite.com.fr/HH/article.php3?id_article=345
+ http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish