buhbuh

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Oct 4 06:09:28 CEST 2003

buhbuh

Mr Presiduhduhduhduhduhentuhtuhtuh Bush you are UNAmerican I kkkkknow
buhbuhbuhecause you are duhduhduhduhduhoing Whatuhtuhtuh you wantuhtuhtuh
When you Wantuhtuhtuh ituhtuhtuh when you Feel likkkkke ituhtuhtuh you
Diduhduhduhduhduhn'tuhtuhtuh askkkkk me you are justuhtuhtuh Doing
tuhtuhtuhhings anduhduhduhduhduh Killing our American Boys
anduhduhduhduhduh girls whatuhtuhtuh rightuhtuhtuh duhduhduhduhduho you
have ituhtuhtuhs notuhtuhtuh in The Constuhtuhtuhituhtuhtuhutuhtuhtuhion
you have violatuhtuhtuheduhduhduhduhduh Every tuhtuhtuhhing tuhtuhtuhhis
Countuhtuhtuhry has stuhtuhtuhanduhduhduhduhduheduhduhduhduhduh for
justuhtuhtuh abuhbuhbuhoutuhtuhtuh Every tuhtuhtuhhing which is
notuhtuhtuh rightuhtuhtuh you shoulduhduhduhduhduh buhbuhbuhe
Removeduhduhduhduhduh from office you are a Baduhduhduhduhduh Person I
duhduhduhduhduhon'tuhtuhtuh wantuhtuhtuh tuhtuhtuho Know you atuhtuhtuh
all you are Notuhtuhtuh my Frienduhduhduhduhduh you Never will buhbuhbuhe
my Frienduhduhduhduhduh you duhduhduhduhduho Notuhtuhtuh
unduhduhduhduhduherstuhtuhtuhanduhduhduhduhduh tuhtuhtuhhe Firstuhtuhtuh
tuhtuhtuhhing abuhbuhbuhoutuhtuhtuh Caring for otuhtuhtuhhers a
Presiduhduhduhduhduhentuhtuhtuhs firstuhtuhtuh Taskkkkk is tuhtuhtuho care
for Otuhtuhtuhhers you are NOT an AMERICAN i kkkkknow you are Notuhtuhtuh
an american buhbuhbuhecause no American woulduhduhduhduhduh Lie tuhtuhtuho
us anduhduhduhduhduh senduhduhduhduhduh Our Young Boys anduhduhduhduhduh
Girls tuhtuhtuho war in anotuhtuhtuhher place calleduhduhduhduhduh
Irakkkkk I duhduhduhduhduho notuhtuhtuh kkkkknow Irakkkkk our Young men
anduhduhduhduhduh Women cannotuhtuhtuh finduhduhduhduhduh Irakkkkk in our
Dictuhtuhtuhionary ituhtuhtuh is notuhtuhtuh in our Dictuhtuhtuhionary I
duhduhduhduhduho notuhtuhtuh buhbuhbuhelieve ituhtuhtuh is a
Countuhtuhtuhry you mustuhtuhtuh Leave your Office your are a
Horribuhbuhbuhle Horribuhbuhbuhle Man

__