STORIES

poetics hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:49:18 CEST 2003

STORIES

This project or "act of compostion" is not an exercise in chance operations, or in rearranging
source material or diffusing the role of the unitary author. It is not influenced by the avant-garde
traditions. It is not confined to the level of formal arrangement nor does it follow the signature
characteristics of contemporary experimental poetry with its emphasis on procedures. These
experimentalist practices are sublimely uninspired.

Each STORY in this ouevre is an intensely motivated message with contrasting lyrical passages set
against a neutrally stable landscape. Streams of echoes follow moments of deep stillness. Images
with deep interlocks that defy the most rigorous intellectual analysis interplay between the spatial
and cognitive. The resolution of ambiguities is achieved neither through obscurities nor patterns of
centers. The total infiltration of originary content and intention ("subject matter") is the
psychogeographical identity of my work through which unbroken light emerges, the light preceding
language and the defense mechanisms of conscious thought.

These are the first 20 Stories from an anthology.

STORY #0000001:

Pro ces s a lge bra Ack ! Dec om pos itio n o f pr.  At h as m, 6 Rea l-tim e Sy stem s G roup nia.
Nr esu lt: o, *a sym ugh to be t.  Rac tab le. For exa.  Stro ove rhe ad w esu lt c han.

STORY #0000002:

Nh ow do es t he r, nA nal yze ore gen.  Ns upp ose we are pre par ed t cen tral ized.  Univ ersi ty
o f pe . P || Q.  Nia the alg orit hm ic a nd com nia.  Esu lt c han esu lt c han.

STORY #0000003:

Nia, que st is any on e no.  Pro ces s a lge bra ut h ow tru.  Esu lt c han kin ds o.  Dat a! dat a!
data, ted sys stem.  Any on e no, uire me nt o Un ive rsit y o f Pe.

STORY #0000004:

*a g ( req ..  Som, per ties tha t ca n b e de nQ ues tion.  ., ly a nd per ato rs, like.  Rec eiv
es. n.  Oda l co nne ctiv es l ike po ssib 3 Rea l-tim e Sy stem s G roup ific atio.

STORY #0000005:

Ted sys nQ ues tion.  Ack ! ass erti ons cha ces s al geb ra d esc ript ion of a sy.  Ope rtie s, at
c ann ot e xpr ess Univ ersi ty o f Pe.  Ctio ns o f lo cal, uire me nt o ly a nd.  At h as m, scri
bin g sy Dec om pos itio n o f pr.

STORY #0000006:

C hec k if sys ogi c nC an e xpr ess no n-d eter.  Era l nns ylv ani a nR esu lt: N.  N, som nns ylv
ani a.  The alg orit hm ic a nd com Dis trib ute d M nec ess aril y..  Diti ons tha t m ust be t rue
loc, som ific atio.

STORY #0000007:

Nns ylva, ted and !.  Con, com pos ed a log ic?.  Ng lob al v nns ylva nec ess aril y..  Por al l
ogi c. nG lob al v nia.  Ld h ave pro form ula in tem.

STORY #0000008:

Esc ript ion of a sy, ope rtie s eve ntu alit ies..  Nia C hec k if the sys tem cou.  Ack ? Univ
ersi ty o f Pe CE -co mp lete.  Q' dat a? ove rhe ad w ted and.  7 rea l-tim e sy stem s g roup, ass
erti ons cha f.

STORY #0000009:

Re: eve tha t de scri bes sys Wh y D istr ibu ted Mo.  *a g ( req Univ ersi ty o f Pe.  . bol ic d
Tem por al L.  Ons ists of eve ntu alit ies..  Tho se t hat are, nia Dat a! Dat a! Data.

STORY #0000010:

End s an d trib ute d sy esu lt c han.  Por al l ogi c., me req EX wa it ) : Ev.  Etim e in the fut
ure ., com !.  *a g ( req f ev ent s de Un ive rsit y o f Pe.  Pon ent s. nG oal : G ive n so t.

STORY #0000011:

Me req, stem ribu.  Com ple xity Dat a!.  Om e re, tem sat isfi es p ces s al geb ra d esc ript ion
of a sy.  Esc ript ion of a sy *a pro me req.  Ack now min ism and diti ons tha t m ust be t rue
loc.

STORY #0000012:

Ges t C hec k if sys.  Mu nic atio, duc ed t hat tra ce. nH ow do es t he r.  Stem ays , he lp ishw.
Ent ual ly s nC onj ectu.  Na nal yze de. om e re.

STORY #0000013:

Nns ylva f.  Nq ues tion jun ctio.  Ues t o"" Stro.  ., P' | | Q' nR esu lt: P.  Led ged ann an Univ
ersi ty o f Pe.

STORY #0000014:

Form ula in tem, Ack ! ld h ave pro.  F di stri but ed s que st w nC an e xpr ess no n-d eter.  !
ific atio.  Nly pro per ato rs, like ogi c.  Ld h ave pro per ty i n te Ack ?.

STORY #0000015:

To d esc ribe ted sys P || Q.  Any on e no, nia Univ ersi ty o f Pe.  Com pat ible tem sat isfi es p
Wh y D istr ibu ted Mo.  Nns ylva, ann an ge i f w e lo.  Af ack now led ge ) nns ylv ani a tDat a!.

STORY #0000016:

Ces s al geb ra d esc ript ion of a sy mo nito ring are har d. I ndi vid ual n a dist ribu.  Per ato
rs, like, ues t o"" ula " fo.  Esc ript ion of a sy mu nic atio.  Tem has a s tron nns ylva.  C hec
k if the sys tem cou nG lob al v o p ay s.

STORY #0000017:

Nia, 6 Rea l-tim e Sy stem s G roup ula " fo.  P || q' ays , he lp bol ic d.  R a dist, ly a nd the
alg orit hm ic a nd com.  Ore gen, mp le, loo k at uire me nt o.  P || q' ge i f w e re.

STORY #0000018:

And rea son abo ces s al geb ra d esc ript ion of a sy stem.  Join t w ork wi th, r a dist obt ain
con.  P' nG oal : G ive n so P || Q'.  For exa, C hec k if sys per ties tha t ca n b e de.  Esu lt c
han, duc ed t hat tra ce. oda l co nne ctiv es l ike po ssib.

STORY #0000019:

Ted sys, ewe d as me ssa ge s stem.  Univ ersi ty o f pe esu lt c han.  Min ism and per ties tha t
ca n b e de ld h ave pro.  . mo nito ring are har d. I ndi vid ual.  Duc ed t hat tra ce., ishw nia.

STORY #0000020:

Ack ? ass erti ons cha Wh y D istr ibu ted Mo.  F par alle lism.  Ry d istr ibu ted sys Dif ficu 7
Rea l-tim e Sy stem s G roup.  *a pro, 2 Rea l-tim e Sy stem s G roup cau se a wa it..  2 rea l-tim
e sy stem s g roup, Univ ersi ty o f Pe erif icat ion and.

sincerely,
august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com