missing posts?

jl jlinds at artic.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:08:08 CET 2003

I apologize if this isn't the place for this question

I often get posts to this list, most often from nn, that are responses to
posts I never got.  [IE the recent response to Josh Goldberg - I never saw
posts by him]
is this because:
a. I have only been on 2 weeks and the original posts were from before that
b. these 'original posts' are from other lists or nn's personal mailbox and
nn is airing here?
c. I am not getting full syndicate content for some reason??

please [advise/curse/cover in whipped cream/revolt]

jL