No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Oct 16 12:33:05 CEST 2003

>>much betr !n perzon
>
>ok.  If you happen to be driving at tracks such as sears point or laguna
>seca or altamont (maybe not - I doubt you'd take the ferrari here on the
>18th - http://www.altamontraceway.com )

                     amuz!ng

>, drop me a line and I'll race you
>in my vw golf.

u!l b travel!ng 2 kal!forn!a uber alez shortl! hensz feaz!bl.
uear do u l!ve +?

>>deepl! !ntertangld
>
>no doubt.
>
>>! hav an !zeta [u!ch !z akzual! .!t].
>>l!ke dze f!at c!nquecentoz. c!troen cvz [apropoz dze kozt ov d!esz !n dze
>>.us = amuzant
>
>isetta, yes.  front entry?

juzt l!ke

>lovely.

-.o

>I drove a cinquecento in Agrigento
>once, and is a treasured memory.  There is actually a man who drives one
>around Oakland and SF.  It is orange and beautiful.  It is a mystery why
>cars "evolved" to larger sizes when a scoot in a 500 reveals a path to
>enlightenment.

4 dze zame r!zn u u!sh 2 race m! +?
500 = zttz

pzb.

`First blood has been drawn.  The carnage continues this week as another
round of video heroes go head to head, eye to eye in our battlefield of
barraging beats`

u!ztlez + kmz ov u!ztlez -> http://www.altamontraceway.com