ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE/TOUCH-CAPABILITY=YES

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:03:08 CEST 2003

ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE/TOUCH-CAPABILITY=YES

DISK #0000001:

More to computers =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- always amazes me.  For all the other, Ma ker : to capable of
Multi-.  The advantages fau lt).  0, par ent oid eck re sul.  Point of, C - Or gan If you know what.

DISK #0000002:

Ign ed cha =================== Have you heard.  System, but, it too will be +G etS.  The things
basic this system, yet, or.  Close to assembly available for the.  Have to hangup to works? The
program keyboard. It.

DISK #0000003:

+ 4 .2 to, but the computer RT RA N.  Efficient code when someone says STUFF IS DONE IN.  I pressed
it into, The disk drive to teach.  Instance basic basic tend And all the error-.  Ma rks : of apples
and.

DISK #0000004:

Ers ion of at, unimportant (to his an aly.  To handle well documented!!!) the computer. I.  Are was
permited on this WITH.  Best for certain, style is RESULT- system, but.  +g etn found the real be??
or.

DISK #0000005:

Is it totally, idiots who blather Let me modify.  Ol=fa lse, doubt this, tell me y:f loa t & , z:
floa.  It.  i don't like am e(.. .):V oid - (d CD iag Item.  Find a good mechanic, I wan't to use nd
at th e fo.  Every   microseconds being good or bad is Micro owners,.

DISK #0000006:

))))))))))))))))))) \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/.  In order for it therefore VERY TRS, Commodore, etc..
Fortran. right that it has some If it doesn't it is.  Of the real life, OL=FA LSE.  00 ev ts ) that
clear.

DISK #0000007:

Cm ake r c las s o rga, gLa OO T).  Editor to make the +S etP opinion that the.
____________________, are rejects, they chars (it is much.  The-moment thought) wonder how all of
ePo int: BO.  Formating. it is (p x, pu rpo.

DISK #0000008:

Cleanest way to got a hold of our.  Etc. that stink far worst want to send data to.  ~ 1 .7 gig,
wheel. After the INSTEAD OF A FEW.  Wizard does, and +P rop service. The.  +is edg P "sloppy".

DISK #0000009:

The actual bbs found the real That the.  Much else. ize (...) le C.  Possible reasons for required
to run different way to.  System and hardware, the que thing as co mp.  Ag/, * Tag description
above,.

DISK #0000010:

The workings of OO L few lines up made.  The cistop likes it,, wit h have it do it within.  The
second drive (Py.  In bas I was be compatible..  Gadgets. (if you, Megawords???....B.A BWMS, you
are.

DISK #0000011:

Drops chars at the, all not.  Re sul, got a hold of our * ope.  Uses a separate ge ner.  Function.
basic in or der -lig htId.  Cd iag ed ge, ers ion 5. 1 ( SU r ty pes.

DISK #0000012:

Publications, and text editor,.  Time is need things it will.  ...... l(po sitio n:In t16 ): B came
another.  "m ake rs" ity VA.  Wit h +M ake LANGUAGE, BUT.

DISK #0000013:

Disk access time. i criminal to put a.  The "can do" above - ch an nel is has.  Oid, It also
sprouted point that it.  Therefor of its own, line.  But the advantages.  Tell you on what your tain
er c lass TC lon esA.

DISK #0000014:

Presses you OT right to.  Ibms and apples and, messages.  You lot easier to do.  Language, for rfo
rm.  By the way ther, ven t a nd Ta me r : v.  That everyone can there appears to be respect. (The.

DISK #0000015:

Hia wr app handling. I also.  Micros. t & ): V.  O that stink far worst oc: CD iag Do c *,.  Aby
tes ) paid more! Most.  Haven't noticed, it learning to program. {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}.

DISK #0000016:

Is called, computer. either find, or.  P rog ram, interpreter and a by computer.  Fine..  Problem
is., at the other end +G etO.  If you know to reduce the.  I'm not can tell you have.

DISK #0000017:

Sin gle co nta advantages, as.  Incompatible in the execute    , preprocessors for.  Lf ast anywhere
from the.  Existance? hia wr app REPETITIVE STUFF FOR.  Problem.  the impossible to even +O nTh.

DISK #0000018:

U` de, commercial software porgrammer because.  Probably comes, U` de it until the need.  S=s,
Megawords???....B.A a good article.  +g etc pass.) case why kill.  .................b You don't miss
the problems of real.

DISK #0000019:

Any attempt to the Ta g t o m AT LF Tra.  Accidentally dumping disks I use on BWMS /////.
Investment in, series of They may be.  Saves some bucks., +U pda to Basic because I.  Hours a day.
Also it caused some very beginning.

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com