[syndicate] Re: Re: sex is boring sid fucking boring

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 08:59:50 CEST 2003

you + alan should hook up BORING BORING BORING
BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING
what does it matter if your gay sid and nancy
dont care
unless there is some\one on this list you wanna
get it on with? is it alan did you see his videos
and get aroused? do you shop at wal mart? do you
like reduced priced goods in your mouth while
getting it on BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING
BORING BORING BORING BORING
sickophants + truelove + charlie chaplins +
mouths + wal mart + infinity = BORING BORING
[...]
BORING BORING BORING  x infinity
--- Michael Watson <michaelw at eleanorrigby.net>