\\ neue kraFt - mr.dekam ...

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Nov 30 13:28:48 CET 2003

Mr. Dekam - lest you wish the _ultra edukated audience to once again
smile compassionately at your _ultra nonlinear brain cells may care to modulate your
exquisite north american neural constellations + learn to spell the names of your employers.

This time we will not indicate precisely what it is you botched up
mais ... 2 of them are giggling at your memory _module ... inside my garage

OST>EUROPA MIRRORS - continuously bemused with the literacy of occident citizens

ps. 2003 Cycling74 Inc software + music bandits: "We're a software company and record label too"

    There appears to be some activity in a certain section of the MX Cycling74 compound ...
    a cursory read of "We're a ..." `history` should perfume the waters

                http://www.bibliomania.com/2/1/261/1294/frameset.html

                !n dze v.end dzere = shl b 01 korporation ... + dze govrnmnt u!l take !t ovr

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova  - simply.SUPERIOR