\\ blissful gesture

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 26 08:46:52 CET 2003

separated from myself for saving me.
\curling up inside private tortures\
        dropz ov glasz. sch!vrz. sch!vrz.

>dear nn,

good evening ... the

- eye
- said

>no matter what's happening elsewhere at least i dont want to be simply outdated.

it is just the same with mothers.
everyone wishes to not outdated be.
yet everyone ages ...

>perhaps i'll find myself

that is what girls hope + they can show you - you.

>did you do any updates i didn't receive - my last updated objects
>must've been more than 1 1/2 years old.

i have not released n2o in 1.5+ years,
i have hardly said a word in 1.5 years. i pour myself in2 safe spaces,
"but not here".

but listen - they [who. they (who). hoo hoo hoo huhuuuuuuu] also every 2 years
new + improved versions release hence ... voila. i like the world  i am.
now you treat me must as an adult. RESPEKT.RESPEKT.RESPEKT.

"but not here"

"but not here"

"but not here"

"NOT HERE"

"LAST WORD"

"LAST ORDERS"

0.0

0.-

-.-

-.

-.-

>keep running

0.0

>a simply outdated mac os 9 running because of you

thank you thank you thank you
the law I asked. what law is that.
thank you thank you thank you

>...alors...make me gluklich 01z more s'il vous plait.

Your wish is my command.

(c) Netochka Nezvanova

Twice upon a time a girl.
Girl                             playground. Laughing ... due to ***
boy
earth ruptures ... girl

        crawls                                                  lifts
                                glimpse                                  lush
                many many boys
        pain
                                voice                                   love
a                                               pain
        heal                                                    life forms.
                                ailment                 mirror
                nameless nobody.

boys

                        ,       .