OD NOW

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 24 20:11:49 CET 2003

OD NOW

3,6c3,6
< momentarily all over the place I
< wroteadwroteadwrotead already yo ca see the results
< - the sponging f the real absorbing finger nd contact,
< the world in this fashion is inexact. so it is not a
---
> momentarily all ove theplace I
> wroteadwroteadwrotead aready yo ca see the reslts
> - thesponging fthe real absbig finger nd contact,
> the wrld in thi fashio is inexact. so it is not a
8,9c8,9
< up the PDA against or into the light, 'i can almost
< see thewrds now,' or The Mar Works of Sir Thomas
---
> up the PDA against or ito the light, 'i can amost
> see thewrds now,' orThe Mar Woks of Sir Thomas
12,13c12,13
< / Kiekal And boo k Literature Nation, but that
< wasn't high enough tO RElect the SUN - back I am
---
> / Kiekal And boo k Literature Natio, but that
> was't high enouh tO RElect the SUN - back I am
15,18c15,18
< shamanic poetic form. ENOUGH TO EMEND THE
< PLACEMENT OF THE WORD against the insomniac and
< inconceivable darkening OF THE TEXT WE do read
< here . Beyond ourselves. the new IBM notebook wl
---
> shaanic poetic form. ENOUGH TO EMEND THE
> PLACEMENT OF THE WORD against the insoniac and
> incoceivable darkening OF THE TEXT WE do read
> here . Byond ourselves. the new IBM notebook wl
20c20
< the cosmos, needs gravity to plunge head and disk
---
> the cosos, needs gravity to plunge head and disk
22c22
< AROUND ME IN THIS DARK CANTEEN. I REFLECT THE SUN.
---
> AOUND ME IN THIS DARK CANTEEN. I REFLECT THE SU.
24c24
< mention the exhilaration I feel the VERY FIRST
---
> mentin the exhileration I feel the VERYFIRST
27c27
< have written brilliantly - Catherine Day writes
---
> have written brilliatly - Caterine Day wries
29,30c29,30
< a period to rejoice. BURMA, KOREA, TIBET demands
< to be opened, opined; I will STOP THIS! as if I
---
> a period to reoice. BURMA, KOREA, TIBET demands
> to be opened, opined; I wll STOP THIS! as if I
32c32
< LINEATURE OF A SORT0 and i will not abide, or
---
> LITEATURE OF A SORT0 and i will not abide, or

momentarily all over the place I
wroteadwroteadwrotead already yo ca see the results
- the sponging f the real absorbing finger nd contact,
the world in this fashion is inexact. so it is not a
question f the art ofbura, Korea, Tibet, holding
up the PDA against or into the light, 'i can almost
see thewrds now,' or The Mar Works of Sir Thomas
Browne or even Coovr's The Origi of he Brunists
At first in fact it was the brilliant Maria Damon
/ Kiekal And boo k Literature Nation, but that
wasn't high enough tO RElect the SUN - back I am
with Korea of course, having been fascinated by
shamanic poetic form. ENOUGH TO EMEND THE
PLACEMENT OF THE WORD against the insomniac and
inconceivable darkening OF THE TEXT WE do read
here . Beyond ourselves. the new IBM notebook wl
not wok in zero gravity; it reads ALIEN\NATION of
the cosmos, needs gravity to plunge head and disk
together, the loving target of inforation. I LOOK
AROUND ME IN THIS DARK CANTEEN. I REFLECT THE SUN.
we are in a hurry to finish our world. did I
mention the exhilaration I feel the VERY FIRST
MOMENT I WAKE TO THE SUN? it's like that, what
wonders te new day will bring. mIEKAL and Maria
have written brilliantly - Catherine Day writes
brilliantly - Karia, Nada, Gary - this is indeed
a period to rejoice. BURMA, KOREA, TIBET demands
to be opened, opined; I will STOP THIS! as if I
had written less. my biggest fear: THAT THIS IS
LINEATURE OF A SORT0 and i will not abide, or
will i be abided...
sed 's/DAY/DALY/g'

___