\\ bp a s t ! l x2 e

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Nov 21 09:06:03 CET 2003

Thu Jan 18 20:59:20 2001
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:26:48 -0500
Subject: versailles
From: Jeremy Bernstein <jeremy at bootsquad.com>
To: Integer <integer at www.god-emil.dk>

nn

are you suing me or not? i have not received any legal papers.

if not, i'd very much like to discuss detente. this has gotten out of hand,
on both sides.

jeremy

-

>are you suing me or not?

and

>i'd very much like to discuss detente.

   once upon a time : "I mentioned the possibility of you starting a proceeding against
                       Cycling and he stated that Cycling74 would prefer to settle things amicably."

>i have not received any legal papers.

Zicarelli*: "I did give a paper in the morning but that was completely overshadowed by what happened later."
Zicarelli*: "(use google to find them)"

>this has gotten out of hand

Zicarelli*: `There is obviously a book to be written but as Ginny told me on the phone tonight,
            "it's a novel, you can't write nonfiction about this.`

girls will play with boys toys if the toys are beautiful
1x afekt!v po!zon aga!nzt dze devaztaz!on ov boredom

     !.d u!sh m! fadzr uaz a shark
     uho tore 2 p!ezez 4o uhalerz

jetzt ue ma! zleep.
2morou morn!ng haz b!n kanzld

* Cycling74 internal memo leaked by a Cycling74 smurf

  after all - If Cycling74 employees can reverse engineered my software
              they can certainly reverse engineer Cycling74 Inc. as well

\\ looking glass - a girl's favorite toy

   and do I please you ...

                                   http://www.litrix.com/cristo/crist001.htm