misery of sex all

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 10 09:47:27 CET 2003

misery of sex all

travelling island to where rhode i'll island show where work i'll at show
brown work university. at travelling brown to university.  rhode should
the i guns my everything? all with with the the sex guns and and should
everything? i sex all don't have guns.

"guns."

didn't the bring train them where up i'll but be will getting take off
train didn't be up getting but off will in to providence hope running
angell. hope and angell. in or providence angel. up i. i well, dry problem
i've is been i'm working having too a much dry with run. well, i've the
been problem working is too i'm much having pda even small-screen, image
even processing image on processing it. on the it. microscopic microscopic
pda imaginary.  guarantee i'll you guarantee can't you read can't this.
read this small.

images on are earth [0-9][0-9][0-9] can x you [0-9][0-9] do pixels. with
what that? earth images can are do x that? pixels. talk won't about
mention run which won't exist. mention i'll which my exist.  run nothing
against i anyone. have someday be published do famous. get anything i'll
get published there. and

travelling island to where rhode i'll island show where work i'll at show
brown work university. at travelling brown to university.  rhode should
the i guns my everything? all with with the the sex guns and and should
everything? i sex all don't have guns.

"guns."

___