\\ 242

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Nov 28 09:42:22 CET 2003

>>The problem is that it's not just the elite supporting the policies
>>that shift even more power and wealth to the elite.  There's a large
>>degree of complacency within the middle and working classes in the US,
>>possibly because the benefits of globalized labor and production are
>>clear to all (hey, cheap TVs at Wal-Mart!) while the disadvantages are
>>much less apparent.

0. some cheap walmart type products with free demos, 7 inspired by NATO.0+55, all authored by occident males:

associated with Cycling74's Max: Jitter, softVNS, Auvi, Eyes, Cyclops
Non-C74 Max relatives: PD/Gem, Framestein, Gridflow
Mark Coniglio's Isadora video processing software
Meso's vvvv graphics processing software
Steim's Image/ine video processing software

2. expensive and timeless cadeau decorated in sensual, warm cosmological circuits,
   authored by Netochka Nezvanova, (my beautiful name, timeless, as my riches, eyelids with a watch)

   NATO.0+55+3d.MODULAR

     Salon.com has said whilst aspirating tears with a respirator submersed in joy:

     "Netochka has something that they need.
      To see why Netochka matters, (implied NATO.0+55)"

Borders are lifed to maintain others out whilst defining self.
The nights are clear but suffused with sloth and sullen expectation.

The origin of my beauty is that dark and lonely spot
which in all breasts beats the same.

It lies between two houses and
is heard as a gentle, plaintive cry.

NN - all rooms are sea frescoes of our childhoods - the very first, cadeau

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.immuneplay.com