[syndicate] CUCKOLD SANTA :: BUTTERFLY NOOSE

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 11:20:55 CET 2003

Selon exp at surfeu.fi:
> At least Madre's message was readable. And I think he already excused,
> publicly.

publicly, indeed. but I did not excuse myself, I simply explained...
it seems that august does not read this mailing list and frankly doesn't care,
that's his loss.

I have an old contention with the proponents of ["*NEW*FORMS*OF*LITERATURE*"]
who cross post without ever wondering about the bloody communities they are
invading.

 This is confusing. I am not sure who is attacking whom. I am not
> sure if I want to read this list any longer.

well, you can still write!

any thoughts on this http://www.mylastemail.com ?

f.