[syndicate] CUCKOLD SANTA :: BUTTERFLY NOOSE

august highland litob at san.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 04:30:10 CET 2003

I actually have a complaint about a member of the list who has used obscene and abusive language
toward me. I recently posted four excerpts of new literary work from a genre called "Mediated
Narrative Repatterning" and Frederic Madre wrote:

"FUCK YOU SPAMMER
F"

and posted this to the syndicate list.

Is this kind of abusive, flaming attacks tolerated by syndicate? What is your policy on this kind of
abuse? To my knowledge, this is not what syndicate is for. It is for the free, creative exchange of
work and ideas.

Please email me about this issue. I do not want to continue receiving abusive treatment like this.

To find out more about my work, please visit www.cultureanimal.com.

sincerely,
august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com