VideoMarathon'2003, [KSA:K]

lilia dragneva dragneva at mail.md
Tue Nov 11 17:39:58 CET 2003

ATTENTION!!! CALL FOR GOOD VIDEOWORKS!

The Center for Contemporary Art, Chisinau, [KSA:K] Moldova, is proud to announce the 7th edition of its annual event: "THE VIDEOMARATHON 2003"

You are invited to submit your video works to be screened during this visual holiday taking two days in the middle of December 2003 - when video meets grand public in Chisinau, Moldova.

If you're a video artist, a curator or have something to do with video expression and are interested contributing to this event - send us a message.

We are also looking for theoretical contributions and presentations.

Interested?
Contact us: emte at mail.md , ksak.info at mail.md

Curator: Marin Turea

///We remind you that "The Videomarathon" is not a festival or a contest, it is for the pleasure of our local videophiles who are interested in enjoying good video from all around the globe///

All the best,
Lilia Dragneva

lilia dragneva
e-mail: dragneva at mail.md