[syndicate] curtains

Lachlan Brown lachlan at london.com
Sat May 31 13:56:26 CEST 2003

From: zschoche (zschoche at nixbln.UUCP)
Subject: West Berlin - sorry, Berlin
Original Format
Newsgroups: eunet.politics
Date: 1989-11-10 04:38:49 PST

Berlin den 10 November 1989

Unbelievable!
Incredible!
Historic!

As we sit here in West Berlin this morning, we are just discussing the news
about the wall - its open and may soon be no more!!!!

Amazing sights to see on the way to work this morning - DDR (East German)
cars on the streets, DDR citizens everywhere, traffic jams near the wall,
celebrations in the streets the whole night.

A historic day, and one to be celebrate.  During the night, not only did
people cross over via the border crossings, but people also climbed over
the wall, danced on top of it (yes that's right) and a part of the wall was
even damaged.   Can you picture people dancing on top of the Berlin wall?

Congratulations to the people of East Germany.

Gunter Zschoche, Michael Brady, et al
Nixdorf, Berlin