< on the move > NEWSFLASH #4 (grants!)

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Fri May 23 19:47:45 CEST 2003

From: On The Move <info at on-the-move.org>

NEWSFLASH #4

NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS and SHARE pages!

Dear friends and colleagues,

www.on-the-move.org, the performing arts traveller's toolkit, is a web
portal dedicated to international mobility for performing arts and music
professionals, featuring information about activities, projects and their
funding.
< on the move > at this moment is a pilot site which is being redesigned,
according to user feedback. Official launch of the new site will be in
December 2003.

Currently featured on the NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS page:

· ROBERTO CIMETTA FUND TRAVEL GRANTS . Deadline 23 June 2003
· WOMEX PROPOSALS last call . Deadline 30 May
· < on the move > TRAINING SESSIONS
· DGEAC PUBLISHES PROGRAMME OF UPCOMING CALLS FOR PROJECTS IN 2003
· CULTURE 2000 PROGRAMME WILL NOT BE RE-DESIGNED
· PRAISE FOR < on the move > !
· NEW WEBSITE FOR THOSE EXPLORING NEW AUDIENCES
· ECUMEST ASSOCIATION ROMANIA ANNOUNCES SET UP OF NEW MOBILITY FUND
· CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE 8TH ELIA CONFERENCE . Deadline: 15 July 2003
· TAP - THE TRAVEL ARTS PARTNERSHIP: A NEW PROJECT IN THE USA
· PUBLIC CONSULTATION: DESIGNING THE FUTURE PROGRAMME OF CULTURAL
  COOPERATION FOR THE EU AFTER 2006
· EDUCATION & CULTURE IN THE EU CONSTITUTION . REPORT AVAILABLE
· THE STATE OF INTERGOVERNMENTAL CULTURAL COOPERATION IN EUROPE,
  EC COMMISSIONED STUDY
· COMPENDIUM OF CULTURAL POLICIES IN EUROPE UPDATED!
· EUROPE OF LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES: PLOTEUS PORTAL
· S.T.E.P. BEYOND: THE ECF'S NEW MOBILITY SCHEME
· UPCOMING DEADLINE ECF GRANTS PROGRAMME: 15 September
· CALL FOR PROPOSALS. MEDITERRANEAN MEETING POINTS (MMP MEDIA)

An ambitious intention of the site is to provide users with up to date
information on opportunities in the field of international artists'
mobility. We can only do this with your help.

We want to develop our NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS page
<http://www.on-the-move.org/index.lasso?jump_to=news> to enable you to
find the latest news on:

  · Programmes that support European or international mobility
  · Schemes and funds that support travel in the arts sector
  · European cultural policy developments relating to the
    mobility of artists
  · Partnership searches for international projects

On our SHARE page <http://www.on-the-move.org/index.lasso?jump_to=share>
you can read our first collection of information, opinions, background articles
and interviews on:

  · Arguments for mobility
  · Mobility schemes in Europe
  · Policy in the field of mobility support

and you can find (and place!)

  · Questions concerning subjects for which you seek the input of colleagues

Why don't you visit www.on-the-move.org right now and send us whatever you
think can contribute to stocking and updating our NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
and SHARE pages, react to questions or start a discussion!

Newsflashes like this one, including YOUR news items, will be sent out
regularly to circa 6.000 addressees in Europe and elsewhere.

Use this opportunity to help make www.on-the-move.org into one of the most
useful and handy instruments for all performing arts and music professionals
concerning issues of international mobility.

You can submit your SHARE contributions on-line: just go to the SHARE page
when you visit www.on-the-move.org.

For NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS items: send an e-mail to the site manager
Tela Lećo at info at on-the-move.org or to ietm at ietm.org