\\ s h a m e

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 21 10:39:01 CEST 2003

>hello,

allo

> >without prior written permission - no.
> >with prior written permission - yes.
>
>Does this mean signing nato.0 +55 reference which I translated as it is
>your work?

what is it you mean by signing +?

>Or does it mean not permitting all?

it does not mean i am not granting permission.
it means one must _ask permission prior.
i may thus decide what happens to my intellectual property.

i have in almost all cases given permission
par example

i have given joshua goldberg innumerable permissions.
i have given jeremy bernstein permissions.
i have given jitter "authors" permissions.
i have given jitter "consultants" permissions.

i have given rene beekman gifts.
i also have given jitter "consultants" gifts.

... so they can massacre me and tell me it is my fault whilst the male weakling psychopaths cheered.
now i watch in disbelief as rene beekman's korporate.whore lips extend his neo.imperialistic views of the world.
singing the refrain cycling74 taught him + the cement."users" nation about nato.0+55

gifts were also transmitted to every nato.0+55 operator.

... so jeremy bernstein can overflow with spite and lie abundantly to some 2bit simply.illiterate
+ unconscious "senior repoter [sic]" from salon.com

some of you have used nato.0+55 \ nn to launch your careers yet ... what i hear is impossible.
cycling74 would be utterly meaningless without nato.0+55 yet ... history is being rewritten to accommodate the thieves.
and the placard is raised - the viktim is guilty. the cement."users" nation applauds. shame !!

i have given you so much more than any 2bit company has ever given \ ever will give you.
disappointed. more importantly wounded + marked for life.

>Is one more thing for which I sell in business the application made by
>nato.0+55 for OS9 old system possible?

biensur. may consult the license accord [which cycling74 and others have violated in gross amounts]

ciao. nn