OMNIPOTENT WRITING DISORDER #0001

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 01:06:04 CEST 2003

OMNIPOTENT WRITING DISORDER  #0001

Instead of wired lewd rot instead of would not
identify lube on my streets in my opinion it(:
On my streets (empty) and (: The driver of the
photograph so photograph GRACE PALEY+THEIR:
While themselves! even so Blood is in the welcome
into crystal flames it*Morning: three welcome
on my streets grossly bundle-up+While honed
spires glee instead of ungrammatically blast into
crystal flames question was posed*Puppets and
posters: while driftwood limp! my immerse on my
streets up+So gosh gashed dirt instead of
similar scene: photograph into crystal flames
sizzle on the lamb!+Swarthy multitudes? instead
of lints greased yam blast on my streets appears!
through out+Conference or democratic immerse on
my streets inspector  car!  +Welcome into
crystal flames perdition of peeled! Law Advisor
Justin immerse that the police had+On my streets
rinsed gland stammer! pussy like rowdy photograph
while welcome stammer stunned+Into crystal
flames cops were placing! INTERESTING immerse so
lube question can+Into crystal flames by the
starving! "controlled lube so photograph
transubstantiated+Photograph into crystal flames
put zip-ties on! place and photograph by place:
Sex sells! i guess: or real daffodil: As immerse
on my streets eport from press+Into crystal
flames fact - is being!   contest between welcome
while blast pills*Or ID next to their or ragged
ladder welcome on my streets IS SET IN   DYING:
Immerse on my streets tongue are! up photograph
murky sloughs glossy+Perdition of immerse into
crystal flames by imc 5:55pm Fri+Into crystal
flames around my tongue are! he could bail people
immerse or photograph than presribed+Welcome on
my streets Which I think is (: writer-centric lube
days ago*Gleaming belly so ogled welcome into
crystal flames con+Immerse on my streets ID next
to their! Blood is in the blast (words) that I
bring+Welcome into crystal flames building and
no one! stool+I'm quiet in welcome HER WRITING
RATHER+Or The way Baghdad as   or water never
sleeps: blast into crystal flames HER WRITING
RATHER+Welcome on my streets question: I am! too
welcome HER WRITING RATHER+Welcome on my streets
desperation in your! gawking tangential photograph
lumber eyes whipped+On my streets (perhaps)
post-! person in the van photograph so welcome in
my flaming eyes*On my streets who bought   few!
cocktail): Other lube or welcome ungrammatically:
So my hole+I'm not instead of outlasts her with
blast on my streets remove things from+Instead
of in the morning when while police line immerse
into crystal flames pretext! and that+Lube into
crystal flames were plainclothes as! DEAR HAZEL!
photograph stammer stunned+On my streets
participating in the! get the names and blast
instead of photograph 'destabilized' as+Looking
to arrest: instead of All my holes are immerse on
my streets AMOUNT OF TIME IS+Immerse on my
streets coming breeze:! candles into sponges
photograph eye+You can smell+In nigeria and
blast on my streets eats the memory of+772 9494
fax (314) welcome on my streets on the top! and:
Also arrested: blast into crystal flames
article#9070+Place and while My veins are
immerse on my streets perfect pitch of the+Into
crystal flames (The streets in my! cheeked kewpie
doll lube so welcome cops were placing+On my
streets One cop took   beer! people to really
photograph so blast dissipating! eating+Trinity
has immerse on my streets Blood is in the:
Welcome on my streets virtual! quiet in its hole:
immerse is allowed to enter+May offer some
photograph into crystal flames The lawyer was:
Lube into crystal flames bones smell+My! days
ago: lube fading eyes: My+Into crystal flames
glances luggage! canker whumped lube while blast
layer of access on+Numbers+i'm photograph into
crystal flames badges! but in+All my holes are
blast on my streets list of people+Into crystal
flames lathered in the! witnessed today
photograph while welcome bone is immersed in:
Immerse on my streets inspector  car! (: Don
Fitz! organizer photograph slathered stungless:
'destabilized' as instead of grossly bundle-up
immerse into crystal flames in the morning when:
Into crystal flames traces 'n rooted out! on the
top! and photograph or blast were "the students:":
Or into crystal flames: so muzzled gaberdine lube
on my streets the police! but+Woman  mind: so
dimple crack crank blast on my streets stool+I'm
quiet in+Lube on my streets rungs assless pore!
(in fact! it blast Several people were+Stroked
humming photograph on my streets them from:
Lathered in the while spoke about the welcome on
my streets gauged rowdy runts+On my streets
'destabilized' as! my hole+All my blast so
immerse mIEKAL)+But   immense lube on my
streets gosh gashed dirt+Streets are immerse
into crystal flames MORE+Building to look for
instead of holes are failures: welcome into
crystal flames STRAIGHTFORWARD!+So RATHER so to
it: (I guess blast into crystal flames red antsy
shaved+Remove things from so vehicles arrive at
lube into crystal flames ticking code is+Instead
of from the workshop! instead of   contest between
welcome on my streets into crystal flames::
Transactions lube into crystal flames the
information*Immerse on my streets in the
morning when! shunting "namer" immerse immersed in
the+On my streets thought that the!
ungrammatically immerse instead of photograph MAY
OFFER SOME+They ripped their immerse into
crystal flames eats the memory of+Them from or
Baghdad would photograph on my streets cocktail):
Other+By imc 5:55pm fri immerse on my streets
question can+Immerse on my streets Street: He
saw 6! thinking political photograph eye! in your
hole!+Corpses cussed 'n instead of person in the
van: photograph into crystal flames ahead but
gangly+Instead of   unnamed eye so smoking bone
is blast on my streets writer-centric+So down:
The follicles so WORDS: immerse into crystal
flames Bolozone!   co-+Welcome on my streets
low-pitched code:! were simply   photograph too:
Instead of lingo bends to while "road map"
language lube into crystal flames - it just got:
Instead of quite differently while my hole+I'm
not blast into crystal flames When Chris tried to:
Instead of city & was in the so shunting "namer"
blast on my streets instead of  +Instead of
(implying that it so THE WRITINGS OF immerse into
crystal flames be reversed to ask+Immerse into
crystal flames to it: (I guess! tags lube reshape
the language+"nothing crows" up lube on my
streets who bought   few+While in Nigeria and
instead of muscles: immerse into crystal flames
morning when dawn+Immerse into crystal flames
swarthy multitudes?! "daffodil"  in   lube into
stinging+Into crystal flames around your eyes
are! The way Baghdad as   lube so photograph
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE+Welcome into crystal flames
(The streets in my! substance" in the immerse have
  ID with her*Stiff: so Who am I+The blast
into crystal flames violations*Into crystal
flames of erroneous! meatloaf fangs welcome or
lube peeled open+The+Colonial mystery while
much high-octane lube on my streets swallowed
stems+So shamrock sleet to so "democratic" one)
immerse on my streets large truck+Of necessary
sleep: photograph on my streets blond spasms spam:
Blast on my streets night is too stiff:! now:
welcome much high-octane+Lube on my streets
embrace:! 772 9494 fax (314) blast people to
prevent+On my streets ponds raw clawed! The
photograph or blast get the names and+Board-
instead of around your eyes are welcome into
crystal flames will definitely+Into crystal
flames interrogated each! up lube so photograph
remove things from+While veins are spackled
while between welcome on my streets Police also:
Or Baghdad would while wristbone  inchless blast
on my streets flanges blazed drain+Photograph
into crystal flames phone number! When Chris tried
to blast videotapped each+While eye+You can
smell instead of HYPNOTIZING! photograph into
crystal flames fact - is being+Into crystal
flames follicles in my! put zip-ties on immerse
instead of welcome Wordsworth +Muscles lie like
welcome into crystal flames around my tongue are:
Follicles:)  o the welcome into crystal flames
question can+Into crystal flames into stinging!
JOURIS AT SUNY immerse or photograph different
groups+Into crystal flames Blood is in the! red
antsy shaved immerse instead of immerse to it: (I
guess+Immerse on my streets meatloaf fangs!
clothes: The third lube dawn immolates the+On my
streets canker whumped! they were   effort
welcome instead of lube spoke about the+On my
streets caves in-roads smoky! blooming gloom
welcome so lube falling prance+Veiled subtexts
welcome into crystal flames show last night; I:
On my streets conference: The! having what the
blast while welcome My veins are+Blast into
crystal flames boards to board up! transactions
immerse hole+The breeze+While HER NARRATIVE!
while and putting them in lube on my streets
Police took papers!+Violations and for while
candles into sponges photograph on my streets lair
pool shallow+Welcome on my streets HIGHLY
RECOMMEND THE! in my flaming eyes: lube is allowed
to enter+Into crystal flames ragged ladder!
detectives with lube or photograph my hole+All
my+Welcome on my streets WORDS:! FOR immerse
arrived: The cops+Novels of carol maso while
having what the photograph into crystal flames
wired lewd rot+"controlled photograph on my
streets stuff was taken*Into crystal flames
flanges blazed drain! cheeked kewpie doll
photograph while immerse funnel grunts+This
group blast into crystal flames MO 63104 phone
(314)+Funnel grunts or themselves! even lube on
my streets trances wallowing 'n+Blast into
crystal flames motes plundered skin! memories of
wrinkled welcome also arrested*While it: while
place is now in welcome into crystal flames puts
whole new+Immerse into crystal flames phone
number! outlasts her with immerse St: Louis!:
Instead of car - Vitamin C so spackled dawn eats
immerse into crystal flames The+Who am i+the
welcome into crystal flames stray brawl stubble:
Lube on my streets detectives with! teacher I was
photograph shunting "namer"+Into crystal flames
that  nothing but! (words) that I bring blast
while lube flames! the flames+Here is so
meatloaf fangs lube into crystal flames combat
with the+On my streets SHORT PIECES OF! tug boat
bleating welcome so lube mustard gas+The+On my
streets my hole+I'm not!   contest between
immerse while blast she did not+Eye+you can
smell or to it: (I guess photograph on my streets
virtual+Substance" in the instead of   waste of
2+ hours lube on my streets showed it to the:
Instead of be reversed to ask so slathered
stungless immerse into crystal flames off as soon
as she+Eye! in your hole! instead of
dissipating! eating welcome on my streets escaped
the Matrix?+So put zip-ties on instead of
searched and   bunch lube on my streets   daffodil
-  which+Instead of Meehan (attorney at instead
of get in   northern welcome into crystal flames
showed it to the+

AUGUST HIGHLAND
HYPER-LITERARY FICTION
INTERNATIONAL BELLES LETTRES PARTY