[queen of hearts] fw: Soeur / Sister Valerie <09.05.03 - 12:00-2:pm> // Qu?ec-Time

Lachlan Brown lachlan at london.com
Sat May 17 12:59:26 CEST 2003

i think this internet confessional has been done, already,
valerie. possibly jane prophet in 95(?). researching internet
has been like one great confessional and of course one is
constrained not to tell, rather like being an analyst. its a
difficult job but someone had to do it :)

::unless material evidence of a crime like grand theft (over
$5,000) comes into ones possession of course, valery::.

Say hi to Montreal for me. xx

Things are fine in Toronto, the auditions for queen of
canadian cultural studies are still open, the last
candidate did a terrible job.

Bien tout

Lachlan

> Qu?ec, le 9 mai, 2003
>
> Dans le cadre de sa r?idence de production Web ?LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE, Val?ie Lamontagne pr?ente une performance en ligne ce vendredi, le 9 mai, de 12h ?14h.
>
> Soeur Val?ie de l'Internet
> www.chambreblanche.qc.ca
>
> Tout comme les autres oeuvres Web r?lis?s en r?idence ?LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE, le projet Soeur Val?ie de l'Internet auquel travaille Val?ie Lamontagne sera disponible sur notre site Internet pour les prochains mois.
> ?
> ____________________?
>
> Within the context of LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE's Web production residencies, Val?ie Lamontagne presents an online performance  from 12 to 2 pm this Friday May 9th.
>
> Sister Valerie of the Internet
> www.chambreblanche.qc.ca
>
> During her web production residency at LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE the artist has been developing a project entitled Sister Valerie of the Internet. Like all the other web projects created by artists in residency at LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE, this work in development will be available on our website for the next few months.
> ?
> LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE
> Centre de diffusion, de production et de documentation en art actuel
> 185, rue Christophe-Colomb Est
> Qu?ec Qc G1K 3S6
> T??hone (418) 529 2715
> T??opie?(418) 529 0048
> http://www.chambreblanche.qc.ca
> information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
> Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission

Lachlan Brown

T+VM: +1 416 666 1452
eFax: +1 435 603 2156