[CupcakeKleidoscope] EXPERIENCE PERFORMANCE ART WEEKEND

cupcakekaleidoscope chris at electrichands.com
Fri May 16 19:35:18 CEST 2003

PERFORMANCE ART WEEKEND IN THE BRONX
Friday  May 16 & Saturday  17 @ THE POINT 8PM Start Time

JOIN US AT OUR SP[RING] CLEAN[SING] SHOW

Featuring new performances, introducing new cor[porat]e [per]form
[ance] art[ist], and eagerly anticipating YOU….meet  Naa Koshie
Mills, as she will be joining us in two new pieces, Balance and
2103.  Also, guest performer, Richard Olson will be
presenting  "Totally Improvised."

AND for those of you who missed our show at The Evergreene Cultural
Centre in Vancouver, we welcome you to THE RETURN OF THE CULT OF THE
COR[PORAT]E [PER]FORM[ANCE] ART[ISTS] CLEAN[SING] RITUAL

Mark your calendars and tell ALL of your friends.  This weekend -
Fri May 16 & Sat May 17 is  PERFORMANCE ART WEEKEND IN THE BRONX.
Each night, starting at 8pm, will be an evening to feast on dance,
song, music, & audience participation.  Our Friday night opening will
include a wine & cheese reception, immediately following the
performances, hosted @ The POINT.  Saturday's closing performances
will kick off with a reception for The POINT's staff art exhibit,
currently being shown in the atrium @ The POINT.

The Point  (www.thepoint.org) is located @ 940 Garrison Avenue and
convenient to reach by subway. Take the 6 train to Hunts Point
Avenue. Walk under the Bruckner Expressway (right in front of you
when you exit the train station onto Hunts Point Avenue) and make a
right turn at the first light onto Garrison Avenue. THE POINT is on
the corner of Garrison and Manida Street (the first street on your
left walking on Garrison).

Tickets are 12$ and 15$ at the door
For advanced ticket purchases go to www.corporatepa.com or call 718-
292-9427