\\ 01 komplex zearch 4 eaz! zoluz!onz ...

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue May 13 23:00:26 CEST 2003

>syndicate at anart.no
>

>psssssssssssssst
>

>http://www.paganizonda.com/gallery/c12/exterior/1.jpg
>

>syndicate at anart.no
>Subject: u!nkel
>

>http://www.paganizonda.com/gallery/c12/exterior/48.jpg

http://www.modena-design.it/pagani.htm#eng

"Any project starts to be interesting as soon as it becomes reality".
" Silver Arrows" Group C Cars . The style had to express new and old concepts. She was born in few days.
Then we analysed it for over a year without making major changes.
Aesthetic care must be extended to all the components including those hidden and purely technical ones, like the suspension.
Our task was to create a car without time, with shocking and at the same time smooth shapes. Extreme and soft mixed together
without loosing themselves into round shape triviality.