[syndicate] \\ red kapzulz [tm]

Natalie Myers portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 07:20:14 CEST 2003

FEB__________2003

integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

Wyatt

>This is great. I miss you nn. I would be willing to kick a few bucks into the
>pot just so that you could keep this up for a few more weeks. Let me know when
>you get the kagi page sorted out.

you wwwwwant RED.KAPSULZ +?

andor

do you miss the less loving [much mor publ!k + v!olent (! uondr uh!)] nn +?

nn - ever!dz!ng be!ond \u\ = \m!\

pzb

>few bucks into the pot just so that you could keep this up for a few more weeks.

xy prost!tut!e = dze future

>> anna bal!nt
>>
>> >nn is 75 and ugly
>>

>> maja kuzmanov!c
>>
>> >what circumstances? are you aging =cw4t7abs, is spreading yourself
>> >among multiple entities making you age less?
>>

>> cheap zupermarket harlot dav!d z!karel!
>>
>> parafraze: i was a failure in my youth - people didn't appreciate me.
>> naaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
>> this made me xy angry. blaaaaaaaaa!! nonetheless i accepted
>> my xy loser role and got a job type job.
>> a bit further on the model citizen bandwagon
>> i injekted my model citizen white kapsules into my ugly wife
>> and she gave birth !!
>> oooo splendor ... now i want to live and see my children grow
>> up because they love me
>> and for that i would do anything. inclusive stealing nn's
>> intellectual property.
>>

>> [cest pas grav monsieur supermarket. legally - men laugh last. we'll see
>> who is wearing the trousers.
>>

>> alors \\ apropos nn + nn's fountain
>>
>> during drastic `food` and food shortages organisms suppress
>> reproductive processes and enhance processes that protect against
>> stress.
>> these routines incidentally slow aging thus increasing the likelihood
>> of reproduction when `food` and food supplies are adequate.
>>
>> redKapsules [TM (but not in hell)] target the insulin|igf pathway
>> and modulate cell nutrients ... and so it has been that nn could resist
>> all gentle + not so gentle rose modulations and stream via pop3
>> endlessly
>> to the delight of occident moda.rat.ors w o r l d w i d e
>>
>> and maintain that v.lovely + optimized anger\hunger level ...
>> characteristic of starved animals.
>> miiiiiiiaaaaau !!!!!
>>

>> so yes - nn is 75 [or thereabout] but not so ugly
>> and as per usual some 01 was quite correct.
>>

>> jetzt - since nn has demonstrated in a delightful manner the efficacy of
>> redKapsules [TM]
>> nn will share ...
>>
>> fully symmetrik $mile
>>
>> ?... after all - who will say no to the fountain of elongated youth ...
>> a +?
>>

>> NN - simply.SUPERIOR
>>

>> r!!!!!!!!!!ng
>>
>> uho ztandz beh!nd dze kurta!n +?
>>

>> u!!!!!!!!!ntr

>> /_/
>> /
>> \ \/ i should like to be a human plant
>> \/ __
>> __/
>> i will shed leaves in the shade
>> \_\ because i like stepping on bugs

information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission

WHAT_IS_IS_NOT_WHAT_IS_NOT_IS