SPLIT 2003

Splitski Filmski Festival split.filmfest at st.tel.hr
Sat May 10 12:28:03 CEST 2003

LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to announce that 8th International Festival of New Film will take place from September 22nd to 28th 2003 in Split, an ancient town located in the middle of the Adriatic coast of Croatia.

Throughout the years Split Film Festival has grown into an interesting and important international manifestation which promotes the art of the moving image through its competition sections and numerous special programmes by favouring creative, innovative, personal, abstract, radical, etc work (Film, Video & New Media) of all genres and lengths whether it's involving traditional film techniques, or the latest technology of the electronic image.

As it might have been interesting to present some of the titles from your recent production we would appreciate if you could kindly let us know of the possibility at your earliest convenience. We would in particular like to have more information about your work and wonder if you could kindly send a VHS tape for viewing, if its not too much trouble.

Information, regulations & entry form are available at  our web site /www.splitfilmfestival.hr/ ..

Deadline for entries June 1st 2003.

Sunny Split might  be a good place for promotion of your production as majority of distributors for this part of the world are located in Croatia and they will be invited to attend the Festival.

We would also like to inform you that if your work is selected for the presentation the artist and/or the producer would be invited to attend the festival.

We hope to hear from you soon in order to organise your participation at our festival. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Eva Matijas

INT'L FESTIVAL OF NEW FILM
P.O.Box 244