\\ xy.methodolog!e

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 4 20:59:01 CEST 2003

>From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo at reporters.net>

>This must really hurt - to make so obvious how irrelevant the
>biggest news network may become if it looses its independence.
>
>Saddam was never in army, but his entire tenure as president he
>wore military garb. GW Bush was dodging his military duty as
>much as he could, yet know he hails us from frontpages of
>American dailies in an air force suit, modern day's Ceasar's choice
>of clothes. Why do people, who were awkward, good-for-nothing as
>soldiers, love to wear fatigues? I mean I am one of them and I don't
>know the answer...

pol!t[!k]l! zpeak!ng [due 2 z!mpat!e]

duty, a biology for domestic use is the only divinity.

outside of love woman is boring.

simply.superior geniuses are mediocre men

f.nietzsche - you could say that language was only invented
to say medium quality, mediocre things, to say something communicable.
with language, whoever speaks is already vulgarizing.

01 man uho !z zeparatd 4rom h!z beloved ezkapez
4 he kannot ua!t unt!l she haz groun old.

dze lemonade u zualou. u do not feel dze
l!ku!d go!ng doun but dze m!r!ad needle pr!kx
ov dze karbonaz!on.

fold

>I mean I am one of them and I don't
>know the answer...
>ivo

ost.europa szmak

it was lene's voice. she was calling his name as though in great distress.
he ran faster, still somewhat annoyed, but pity and worry gained the upper hand
as her screaming continued. when he was finally able to see her, she was
kneeling in the heather, her blouse completely torn, screaming and wrestling
with a man who was trying to rape her. goldmund ran forward with long leaps.
all his pent-up anger, his restlessness, his sorrow broke out in a howling rage
against the unknown attacker. he surprised the man as he tried to pin lene
to the ground. her naked breasts were bleeding, and avidly the stranger held
her in his grip. goldmund threw himself upon him, his furious fingers grabbing
the man's throat. it felt thin and stringy, covered with a woolly beard.

[funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

with glee goldmund pressed the throat until the man let go of the girl
and hung limply between his hands; still throttling him, goldmund dragged
the exhausted, half-dead man along the ground to a few gray ribs of rock
protruding from the earth. he raised the defeated man, heavy though he was,
twice, three times in the air and smashed his head

against the sharp-edged rocks, broke his neck, and threw the body down.
his anger was still not fully vented; he would have liked to mangle the
man further.

radiant, lene sat and watched. her breasts were bleeding; she was still trembling
all over and panting, but she soon gathered herself together. with a forlorn look
of lust and admiration she watched her powerful lover dragging the intruder through
the heather, throttling him, breaking his neck, and throwing his corpse down. like
a dead snake, limp and distorted, the body lay on the ground, the gray face with
unkempt beard and thinning hair falling pitifully to one side. triumphant lene sat up
and fell against goldmund's heart, but suddenly she turned pale. fright was still
with her; she felt sick. exhausted, she sank into the blueberry bushes. but soon
she was able to walk to the hut with goldmund. he washed her breasts; one was scratched,
and the other bore a bite wound from the marauder's teeth.

the adventure excited robert enormously. hotly he asked for details of the combat.
"you broke his neck, you say? magnificent goldmund, you are a terrifying man."

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/lc.jpg.00.jpg

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/lc.jpg.02.jpg

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/lc.jpg.04.jpg

- 01 2x zold!er