CNN

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Sat May 3 16:50:45 CEST 2003

This must really hurt - to make so obvious how irrelevant the
biggest news network may become if it looses its independence.

Saddam was never in army, but his entire tenure as president he
wore military garb. GW Bush was dodging his military duty as
much as he could, yet know he hails us from frontpages of
American dailies in an air force suit, modern day's Ceasar's choice
of clothes. Why do people, who were awkward, good-for-nothing as
soldiers, love to wear fatigues? I mean I am one of them and I don't
know the answer...

ivo