\\ 2x ke!uordz + ekxtra publ!k edukaz!e

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 4 11:56:08 CEST 2003

>>have now been made in identifying the components of the homeostatic system that regulates body weight, including several of the genes
>>responsible for animal and human obesity. A key element of the physiological system is the hormone leptin, which acts on nerve cells in the brain (and >elsewhere) to regulate food intake and body weight. The identification of additional molecules that comprise this homeostatic
>>system will provide further insights into the molecular basis of obesity, and possibilities for new treatments.

>more smiles.
>
>moral - all which jankees control        e      x      p      L      o     d    e     z                 |
>

>they want to control the world but they kontrol ............                                   +????? - LOVE +?

>http://www.mcdonalds.com/love                                                                           |
>
>http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/cycling74               ------------------------------------------------
>

>                                             CYCLING74's simply.USEFUL attorney:    NN exchanged amorous emails with
>                                                                                    Cycling74 employees hence ...
>                                                                                    Cycling74 is not guilty of THIEVERY++
>

>NN - neeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssttt !!
>

>                        \  d!agnoz!z:  YOU DONT LOVE . tell that to your doktors !!!!

Sgt Sprague, from White Sulphur Springs in West Virginia, passed it on his way north, but he never knew it was there.

"I've been all the way through this desert from Basra to here and I ain't seen one shopping mall or fast food restaurant," he said.
"These people got nothing. Even in a little town like ours of twenty five hundred people you got a McDonald's at one end and
a Hardee's at the other."

nn - setting the last supper with llllllllllllllloOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooovEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

pzb

>                        \  d!agnoz!z:  YOU DONT LOVE . tell that to your doktors !!!!

                                u hav hav u not azkd dze hevnz uhY !t !z !t !z ! + I + ! ... u hav ztoln 4rom ... mmmmm +?

                                                t!z 01 zelŸ konztrukz!e + evaluaz!e per chansz ..... mmmmmmmm +??????????

mmhhHHHHHhmmmmm

nn - playing with your finger prints
[ma!z = th!nk!ng ov _ur 1001 f!ngrpr!ntz [01 paz-de-deux avek to! (2x ke!uordz)]