[Crónica] mail 008

Cronica list at cronicaelectronica.org
Fri May 2 14:26:44 CEST 2003

| CRÓNICA MAIL 008                                  |
| 02.05.2003                                        |
| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org                 |

01 - live in barcelona
02 - desert
03 - live
04 - on paper

| LIVE in BCN                                       |

Vitor Joaquim and Miguel Carvalhais meet with Sergi Jordá in Barcelona for a live performance in the Sidecar club next May 6. They will get together again a month later for a second performance in Lisbon.
Sergi Jordá works since the beginning of the nineties in multimedia projects, installations and performances, often collaborating with other visual and performing artists such as Konic Thr (IO-Zn and Kapsula-K), La Fura dels Baus (F at ust Music On Line and DQ), Cristina Casanova (web-DQ) and Marcel.li Antunez. His main research lines are sound/image interrelation (the Video Choreographer software), computer music improvisation and collective music composition through the Internet (F at ust Music On Line). Miguel Carvalhais is a musician and designer based in Porto, active in multiple projects such as revdesign.pt, @c and [des]integração. Vitor Joaquim has just released his new CD 'La Strada is on Fire' in Crónica.

Vitor Joaquim + Sergi Jordá + Miguel Carvalhais
	Sidecar, Barcelona.es
	06.05.2003

Vitor Joaquim + Sergi Jordá + Miguel Carvalhais
	ZDB, Lisboa.pt
	14.06.2003

| DESERT                                            |

Return has produced two new videos for the same track of Pedro Tudela's "Là Où Je Dors". "Desert" and "Desert (at the palace of boredom edit)" are now online at http://www.cronicaelectronica.org

| + LIVE                                            |
| dates for the near future.                        |

Longina + Flexo + Horacio G.
	Facultade Belas Artes Pais Vasco
	Bilbao.es
	13.05.2003

@c + Lia
	Teatro Viriato, Viseu.pt
	24.05.2003

for an up to date list of events, please visit
http://www.cronicaelectronica.org

| ON PAPER                                          |

Before going on summer holidays, Crónica is preparing its fifth release. ON PAPER is due to be released in july 2003 and features new tracks from @c, b.Z_ToneR (Sebastian Meissner + Ran Slavin), [des]integração, Vitor Joaquim, Longina, Stephan Mathieu, Pal, Pure, Paulo Raposo, Return and Pedro Tudela.

| DISCLAIMER @                                      |
| always in the end!                                |

this mail is NOT SPAM. it was either sent to you because you subscribed to receive it or, due to unexplainable phenomena your address ended up being added to this list. if it stays here, mail will be sent to you every now and then, updating news and interesting information about Crónica and www.cronicaelectronica.org

| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org                 |