DIAN Announcement for May

DIAN info at dian-network.com
Thu May 1 19:45:32 CEST 2003

              DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network

                                [Image]

                         http://dian-network.com

May:

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network -
Our focus for the month of May is NATALIE BOOKCHIN. We proudly present
her work:

"The Intruder "

http://dian-network.com/navigation.html

A story in 8 games. (from a short story by Jorge Luis Borges)

Shoot, score, catch, hit a ball or kill an alien!

All in the name of love.

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network - is a network for artists
who are seriously involved in using Internet technology in the domain of
contemporary art.

We are deeply interested in artists working in this field. Artists
working with the web, the net and related domains, please submit your
work here:
http://dian-network.com/information.html

        Visit DIAN and explore what can be done on the Internet.

                    address: http://dian-network.com
                      e-mail: info at dian-network.com

to unsubscribe from this list send an email
to unsubscribe at dian-network.com