No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Mar 31 06:38:15 CEST 2003

>Hello . .

hello Clay

>> Clay,
>>
>> As suggested, I feel fairly certain that your brusque decision was
>> reached
>> after my comments regarding the illegal war the United JANKEE THIEVES
>> of North America
>> is conducting and the illegal activities of Cycling74 INTOKXIKATED
>> THIEVES\
>
>Your comments couldn't be further from reality.

My comments are far from the United States mais ...

>I could care less about
>what you write about the war or Cycling 74. I don't condone the actions
>of this country and I also think that  the current US regime is a bunch
>of Yankee thieves.

You are welcome in Eastern Europe, although, we do prefer women
since ost.europa 2x are being exported at an alarming rate ...

>I'm surprised

I am not quite sure what happens to them. Do you know +?

>that you think I would get upset over
>someone's comments against the current war. I fucking hate the war!

                                                W h y +?

>  As for cycling 74,

           l ø v e

>I am in no way affiliated with them except for
>owning a copy of Max/MSP. I don't know what they did to your software
>or whatever dispute you have with them but I can assure you I do not
>have an opinion one way or the other.

I am surprised

>That is the NN vs C74 war, and I
>want no part of it.

I am glad.

>I simply want to stop administering a mailing list.

When I lived in the USA many employees declaimed: "I just work here"
when asked to assume responsibility.

>  I started looking for someone else to admin the list about a week ago.

And you haven't yet found anyone +?
I offer my assistance should you desire it.

>You may think the timing is weird or whatever,

I try not to think. I do feel certain things which lead to other things ...

>but my decision to stop
>administering the LEV list has nothing to do with you. I have been
>running the LEV list for 4 1/2 years and I'm ready to move on.

I agree. But if one is a man one should always finish what one has started don't you think +?

>Nothing more complicated than that.

Girls don't know when to stop.

>So please hear what I'm saying:
>The list
>will go on as soon as I find someone else to administer it

Clay, why stop the list if you haven't found "someone", although as you may recall (do you +?
I have accepted to undertake the gargantuan task - TWICE. Have you rejekted my application +?

And ... what is your opinion of Mr. John Hopkins' assertion
that I have been unsubscribed because others requested it +?

And ... was I unsubscribed before you closed the list +?

Mr. John Hopkins also advised me to shoot myself.
What is your opinion of Mr. John Hopkins +?

>and You,
>like everyone else on the list, will still be a member.
>
>> Likewise, I wish to file a formal complaint with CalArts.

>> Would you please make available the contact information
>> for the most competent person(s) at CalArts +?
>
>go right ahead, but you probably want to know that I'm not currently
>working there. You can contact Tom Erbe who is the technical director.
>(tre at shoko.calarts.edu)
>
>peace,

I just live here.

friendly, NN