[lev] \\ u!te b!rdz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Mar 29 01:54:37 CET 2003

>From: "Deon Charles Foster" <fosterd3 at pilot.msu.edu>

>NN. I believe you hate more than love.

fuk u +?

>You fight more than bring peace.

peace = 01 krokant emper!al komod!t!

>I can't even imagine

i understand very well

>what kind of new software you could develop if you spent
>more of your time working on it then posting to this list.

+ i shall keep it that way

>Who knows, perhaps your are.

i like sharing

>I assume nothing about you.

>If you truly are great you should be able to rise again with something better.

you are confused. if i am truly lovely i havent a reason to rise  \\ -.o

which is what she didnt understand.
for she = dze zleep ov grouth

>ALL things in life

! choze her ...
she didnt understand.

>get copied and re-engineered into something newer and cheaper $$$.

                                             ha !
                                             u kall
                                                that neu
                                           ! laugh

>It helps to destroy monopolies.

it helps to enslave \ employ individuals

>US Air Force exists because of hatred.

it helps to enslave \ employ individuals

>So obviously hating is the way to combat US Air Force and end racism
>(which is what you promote).

i promote self-hatred

>Not exactly

heat shock

>a novel GERMAN idea. Power corrupts and your
>proof of it.

english corrupts + you.re its frustration

>I see irony daily.

US Air Force eats daily at mcdonalds

>Keep promoting hatred and confusion. That's the solution.

u!zprd - fuk u

          uant 2 +?

nn - dolf!n