love movies often turn man into human

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 28 21:38:01 CET 2003

3/28/2003 6:47:43 AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>kiss.rm
>
>u ekzpekt m! 2 dounload realpla!er
>
>blaaaaaaaa

it is not my mission to teach you...
but, to be honest, i think that you will
not just abandon QuickTime orthodoxy
to find out what love is and what Real Man
are like, but you would do much more for it.

>>> - Herta Mueller (German, originally from Romania) must be known for many
>>people, she left
>>> Romania in 1987 but she writes basically about the Ceausecu period
>
>nn ur!tez ma!nl! about dzat auss!

exept that Herta is a nice woman,
and a good writer. Luckily I survived those times,
and i forgot it without having to write about it.
my friends also write only what is strictly necessary.

I miss those quiet times with jodi... with their just
a few mails every now and than.

>http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/pentru.t!ne.jpg

...and you will abandon the theater of proof,
which i don't beleive anyway. i don't beleive that
Ialomita exists either. i am not naive!
I rarely saw anybody who wanted to be Romanian,
but of course i will not stop you pretending that.
why should i? this is for Romanians:

http://web.interware.hu/abalint/web.interware.hu/abalint/pentrutine.mp3

[i don't know why it appears the
address twice, it is maybe time to go to the
'how to build a web page lesson for starters'.]

best wishes,
anna