zpez!f!k zubjkt

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 28 19:08:33 CET 2003

>"We are tank crews and we want to fight tank battles," he said. "Dealing with these paramilitaries, these >people we can't even see and who hide behind civilians - that is not who we are trained to deal with.

klap

= ku!ntezenz!al anglo zaxon bov!n ztar!ng at nn z!ntakz
engl!sh zpeak!ng zomnam.bulz - bu!ld!ng neu. mor ef!z!ent 1 d!menz!onl kouz

>"We want to take the field and show that we are the best trained, best equipped army in the world.

kouz oftn d!zpla! dze!r                                   KOU           NESS

>Soon we are going to be able to do just that."

zoon ur pr!vat u!fe u!l b abl 2 do _juzt dzat
... bkz _u r dze bezt eku!pd bov!n

cycling74 bovines - i will eat you come summer ....